Author's note

Ok. This book is a new book I wanted to try out. It is still a werewolf book and if Im being honest, I cant really focus on one story. But for some reason this story is getting my full attention. I stay up late at night just to write this story.

The stories I write are ones that just randomly pop in my head or come to me in a dream. I know that sounds weird but its true.

There will be some spelling errors and grammer mistakes. If you spot any mistakes dont be shy to point it out. Not a lot of people read my books and some people would feel hurt by it cause they write to get views. (Some writers. Not all of them)

I write to bring my stories to life and let other people see what is goingbon inside my head. Some parts of my story will be thought of on the spot and some are what I actually feel.

Im happy that you are reading this story and my other stories and Im also thankful for it.

I have always been told in life that Im stupid and lazy when they dont even know I write stories. Some think its just a waste of time but my friends always supported me.

I would also like to say that its not impossible to achieve your dreams or goals. It just takes a lot of time and effort.

This is so off topic on this book but what I am trying to say is that this book reflects me. The character Blake has my personality and how I would react to things.

Stories are a writers way of expressing feeling they cant in real life. Thats how I feel.

I hope you enjoy the book. Lots of love from Xzombiewolf ❤❤❤