Call

413-555-1938
who dis?

Wednesday looked at the notification, and then at Thing.

"She replied," Wednesday said, and unlocked her phone. She immediately went into the messages and opened the one with, presumably, Enid Sinclair.

Wednesday
It's Wednesday, your roommate.

She waited for a moment, and then three dots appeared at the bottom, indicating she is writing something.

Enid
wesndedsdy doestnt have phone

"I'm starting to lose my mind reading her messages," Wednesday told Thing. "But at least I am sure it's really her."

Wednesday
Sadly, Xavier made me take it as a gift while everyone was leaving.

Enid
ffs, rlly?
so this u, wendesaday?

Wednesday
Yes, it's me.
And please try to spell correctly.

The response to her last message didn't come for a few minutes, so Wednesday decided to jump into bed, feeling slightly tired from the car ride back.

But then, the device started ringing like crazy. She looked at it, already laying in bed, and saw that she was getting a call from Enid. She slid the finger on the green button and placed it onto her ear.

"Hello?" "Oh shit! It's really you Wednesday!!!" The cheerful girl on the other side screamed, happiness radiating from her could be felt even through the phone.

"I am pleased to hear you too, Sinclair." "How was the ride home?" Enid asked her, the joy still in her voice.

"Long, tiring, and unwanted." "Oh, well mine was great! I traveled by train! Could you believe it? A train all the way from the airport to San Francisco!" Enid squeaked, her cheerful personality showing off.

"That's..." Wednesday went silent, thinking of what to say in response. She didn't ask for it, but deep inside she felt she needed to hear it.

"...great." "Anyway, since now you have your own phone, do you finally have TikTok I talked about?" Enid asked.

"No, but I found this Instagram." "Oh, give username now," Enid said, but it sounded more like a demand.

"Wednesday, have you gone crazy?" Wednesday heard through the door the voice of her brother, which she decided to not react to.

"It's wednesdayaddams." "Okay, thank youuuuu!" Enid said, dragging the last letter for a solid five seconds.

At that moment, a notification popped up.

Enid <3 🐺 (@enidsinclair) started following you
Enid <3 🐺 liked your photo

"You look soooo cute in that snood!!" Enid screamed.

"May I ask when and why did you make me a new one?" "The day after we visited the mansion, even though I was still angry at you," Enid explained. "But I gotta make a compliment; you look so damn good in it!"

Wednesday had two words on her tongue but refused to say them. She didn't want to sound like an affectionate person to Enid. She should be making people scared, not showing off emotions.

"Anyway, I was wondering about what I said about you coming to San Francisco, and it would be possible, it's just...I don't know when are we going back to Nevermore." Enid said, suddenly sadness was heard from her voice.

"You really want me to go with you, to San Francisco, and to meet your annoying pain in the ass mother." "Yes! Maybe she will like you since she hates me." Enid said.