Party

Wednesday patiently waited, tapping her foot on the floor while Enid prepared herself to go to the party. It looked like the wolf was preparing for a wedding, not a typical evening hangout.

"Okay, I'm out!" Enid said, jumping out of the bathroom. She wore a white sweater that she had paired with a short black skirt.

"It took you long enough." "You said-! Never mind, let's go." Enid laughed, trying to act offended by her comment. "Also, we aren't going to a funeral?"

"Yes, I am aware," Wednesday replied, closing the door behind them. She had her black jacket and black trousers as if she really was going to a funeral. "I dress differently when I attend them."

"Sure." "I do, this is not polite," Wednesday said, pointing at her outfit. Soon, they were standing in front of Yoko's dorm, from where they could already hear music and loud talking. 

Enid opened the door, and they both stepped in. The number of people there made it almost impossible to be there. But as Enid saw, they were all already drunk like crazy.

"Hey, gays!" Yoko came from behind, throwing her arms on their shoulders, Wednesday pushing her off her.

"Don't s-" "Hey Yoko," Enid said, silencing Wednesday. "So I see only alcohol is served."

"No, but everyone drinks just booze, you know that!" Yoko said, the smell of alcohol escaping her mouth. "Okay, drink!" 

She handed them both glasses of vodka, which Enid took and drank without thinking.

"No," Wednesday said, pushing it away. She needed to stay sober in order to make sure Enid was safe and didn't jump off the balcony thinking she is a flying wolf.

Of course, when she came closer to a larger crowd she could smell the weed that was burning in their mouths. The next group was literally trying who could drink the most. Another group was...let's say it nicely; fucking. And the last one? They were fighting. Something Wednesday would join, if they weren't barely standing on their legs.

After looking through the party, she returned to Enid, who somehow was already drunk, since she was leaning over the table. 

"Attention!" Yoko shouted, gaining everyone's attention.

"We are gonna play *burp* spin the bottle!" The vampire said. Most of the people ignored her, but in that moment Enid grabbed Wednesday's hand and pulled her towards the vampire. Wednesday was suúrised Enid even was aware of what was she saying.

Soon, they were seated around an empty bottle, and in the group was Yoko, Bianca, them, Ajax, and some other people Wednesday didn't know the names of. And presumably, Enid didn't know them now too.

Yoko took the bottle and spun it hard. Soon, it landed on Ajax.

"Dare." "We aren't playing truth or dare, idiot," Yoko said, and pointed at herself, then at him. "You, me, 7 minutes. Bathroom." 

They both stood up and went into the bathroom, and Bianca started the timer.

"Do you know 7 minutes in heaven?" Enid whispered into Wednesday's ear.

"No," Wednesday said.

"You'll go into the bathroom with someone, and then make out, or talk. For 7 minutes." Enid laughed for some reason.

"Thanks for the explanation." "You are welcome!" Enid chirped and faced the bathroom door. Soon, the two were out, sitting back where they were.

"Who next?" "Me!!" Enid chirped and grabbed the bottle, and spun it. It went for a solid minute before it started slowing down. It gave Wednesday time to look at the people that would be possibly making out with Enid. Except herself.