Escape

After Wednesday ran away from the cafeteria...

Ashlynn just looked back at her food, only to feel someone sit down beside her. She looked to her side, seeing Yoko looking at her, her glasses down again.

"Don't cute vampires need to wear their glasses?" Ashlynn said, making Yoko blush.

"There are pills and treatments for it," Yoko said, grabbing Ashlynn's hand. "Really thank you for yesterday, Ashie. It really helped me."

"Of course, anytime." Ashlynn smiled. "And about the..."

"I liked it of course," Yoko said, moving closer. "You know how to kiss, not like me."

Ashlynn didn't dare to say something, and quickly looked around, seeing everyone was still looking down the stairs as Wednesday ran down in her cat form. She used this moment to give Yoko another kiss on the lips, surprising Yoko.

"I crave more, but it would be rude to continue just like this. So..." Ashlynn said and looked her in the eyes. "Yoko Tanaka, would you go out with me on a proper date?"

"And here I thought you would never ask me." Yoko chuckled. "Yes, of course, I'll go out with you." 

Ashlynn felt a sense of relief, only to be surprised by a loud screeching in her ears. Everyone else must have heard it, since they all covered their ears, even Yoko. 

And then, there was a voice...

~Wednesday Addams is the murderer of Larissa Weems. Her family is the death of many people.~

~Only way to end this is~

~To bring me Wednesday Addams now~

And then silence. Everyone looked around, not understanding. Ashlynn was confused since there were no speakers in the cafeteria, and that Wednesday had murdered Weems didn't sound real.

"What happened?" Yoko asked. "Did...Did Wednesday really murder Weems?"

"I don't think so," Ashlynn replied, seeing people running away. "But I think they do." 

They both stood up and followed the crowd, only to see a black furry animal run past their legs, running out to the wilderness. 

"That was Wednesday for sure," Yoko whispered into Ashlynn's ear. People were still walking down, so Ashlynn and Yoko pushed themselves through, only to appear suddenly in front of the statue. They ran inside, but Yoko quickly snapped twice, making the whole statue move back.

Walking down, they spotted Enid, Bianca, and Xavier already there, with Weems laying down, covered in blood.

"What happened?" Ashlynn asked as Enid turned around, heavily crying.

"Wednesday murdered Weems because of me," Enid said. "She wanted to protect me!"

"It's okay, it's okay," Yoko whispered to the blonde, wrapping her in a hug, which seemed to calm the werewolf down.

"Where's Wednesday anyway?" Bianca asked. 

"She ran away from the Nevermore completely. Didn't you see a black cat running?" Bianca nodded, confused slightly. "So that was Wednesday." 

"So she is a werecat. Fascinating." Xavier said as Ashlynn looked at him.

"And what were you doing here last night with Weems?" Ashlynn said, making everyone look at him.