Roomie's vampire

The lesson was almost starting, and Wednesday along with Enid were walking towards the class at the last moment since the werewolf forgot everything in their dorm. It was also strange not seeing Ashlynn anywhere, not even in their dorm. 

But as they stepped inside the classroom, Ashlynn was sitting at a table, so they both joined her.

"I'm sorry that I brought it up, Ashlynn." Enid apologized, as the girl nodded and looked up to them.

"It's okay, I shouldn't have just left for that too," Ashlynn said and smiled. Enid didn't notice it, but Wednesday did, and it made her wonder what happened as Ashlynn wasn't the smiley person.

Ashlynn wanted to tell them what she was up to after the classes, but the teacher just came into the class, throwing about a ton of old books on her table.

"So, welcome class. Since it's your first lesson, I would be glad if you all took one book due to the amount of lecture we are forced to teach you." The teacher said, pushing the books forward. "Everyone stand up and take one book each." 

The classroom vibrated as everyone moved their chairs and stood up. It took some time but in the end, everyone had a book, despite some minor fights between the males in the class.

The teacher began her lecture, not caring if anyone was making notes, which was normal. Wednesday began writing notes since she knew that the books don't have the lecture. And also because she knew that the werewolf beside her wouldn't pay attention to the class, and she would need something to study from.

Speaking of Enid, she was sitting close to Wednesday, making circles with her thumb on Wednesday's leg. It calmed Enid herself down, but also Wednesday was happy since she knew Enid was next to her.

Soon, she saw a few blonde streaks in her peripheral vision while looking at the board. Wednesday wasn't mad; she and Enid weren't secretive about their relationship, but neither of them revealed it publicly.

Wednesday looked to her side, only to see Enid fully asleep. But also in her vision she spotted Ashlynn, watching the lecture being explained by the teacher. She also looked somehow focused not just on it, but rather at someone, but she couldn't make out who her eyes lay. Anyone in the direction she was looking was either taken or girls.

/-/-/-/

"Funny, you were the first up, and now you fall asleep sooner than anyone," Ashlynn told Enid, who was leaning onto the wall, trying to stay awake. Wednesday went to practice fencing, so they were alone for some time.

"Yeah." Enid yawned.

"I swear one time you two will move the beds together, or just choose one and sleep in it." Ashlynn chuckled.

"I was thinking about that," Enid said, her eyes partially closed. "But I'm not sure if Wends would like that."

"Aww, such a sweet nickname!" Enid chuckled after hearing what Ashlynn said.

"You are really in a happy mood today." "Yeah, I got invited to a date," Ashlynn said, which immediately gained Enid's attention, making her sleepiness disappear in an instant.

"Oo, who did?" "It's a friendly coffee after school, and it was Yoko," Ashlynn said. "She said that we should get to know each other more."

"Aww, such a nice person she became," Enid said while giggling. "The first time I met her she almost slid a fork through me." 

"How so?" "She said I was annoying and loud, and that I stole her sandwich," Enid said. "Which was a lie! It was mine!"

Ashlynn laughed, just in time when she saw Wednesday walking towards them, her bags on her shoulder. She was angry, seeing her face and also the bruises on her neck.