Visit

As Enid hung up, she let the tears flow out. She didn't want Wednesday to hear, because she would come back, and that wouldn't be safe for her.

For now, Weems's body was inside a hole, covered with decoy fabric so no one would find the hole. Fester decided to stay, saying he is gonna sleep in the bee hive as last time. Enid insisted that he stays in their room, but he refused, saying that Enid needs time alone and in peace.

But Enid didn't need time. Since she now knew that someone was after her, she didn't feel safe at all. And another problem was that Wednesday can't be here, since it wouldn't be safe for her.

"Come on, Enid, let's go back." Ashlynn kneeled down to her, trying her hardest to calm her down. Enid nodded, as Ashlynn took her hands and helped her stand up.

She helped the werewolf walk back to their room, passing the panicking crowd. But the moment they saw Enid and Ashlynn, they turned to them and began asking questions.

"Did you know that Addams is a murderer?" "Are you trying to protect Wednesday?" "Where is Wednesday?" "Is she going to kill someone else?" 

These question were the few she heard as they pushed through, finally getting to their room. The moment they stepped inside, Ashlynn locked the door twice, and brought a chair to it so it wouldn't open so easily.

She turned around again, seeing Enid holding her arm, which was bleeding.

"I p-pushed too h-hard." She sniffed as Ashlynn took her arm, and led her to her bed, sitting down. She gently observed the wound, definitely from claws, and pressed her finger on it. Suddenly, the blood began flowing back into the wound as if some kind of pump was there. Enid watched in shock as Ashlynn was practically healing her.

Soon, the wound was clean, and it looked like if it was scarring. Ashlynn removed her finger from Enid, hissing in pain.

"That's as much as I can do." Ashlynn said, holding her hand in pain. Enid wrapped the girl in a hug, mumbling multiple "thank you" into her shoulder. "Of course."

In couple of sobs, Enid began softly snoring, so Ashlynn laid her down on the bed, and let go of her, her hand in pain. She knew that it would come, since she took the pain from Enid and gave it to herself. It was a good power she was thankful she didn't need to use that much.

Ashlynn stood up, and walked out to the balcony. She inhaled the air, but soon was interrupted by meows. Looking around, she saw a black cat looking at her, its tail going from one side to the other.

Ashlynn kneeled down to it, and picked it up, walking inside. She closed the curtains, checked if the door was still locked, and nodded at the cat, who laid beside the sleeping werewolf. The cat was gone, only to be replaced by Wednesday.

"Is it that bad?" Wednesday asked, as Ashlynn nodded, looking for something in the cupboard.

"Everyone is looking for you." Ashlynn said, wrapping a bandage around her hand very tightly. "Basically if you step a foot out of this room, you'll get killed."

"Okay, but I...I didn't know that it was Weems, and I only protected Enid!" "Explain that to them, they won't believe a thing." Ashlynn said. 

"But you do believe me?" "Of course, why wouldn't I?" Ashlynn asked, as Wednesday just shrugged, and looked at Enid.

"I hope no one hurts her while I'm gone." Wednesday said, taking Enid's hand into hers.

"Where are you going?" Ashlynn asked.

"Somewhere. I need to clean my name." Wednesday said. "Plus the further from Nevermore I am, the better."

"That's probably true." "Anyway, if anyone asks where I am, reply with "she's gone home". That way they won't look here and bother you." Wednesday explained. "And the moment they step into gates of my family house, they get killed."

Ashlynn just nodded, not liking the "killed" part. Wednesday leaned closer to Enid, and gave her a long kiss on the head, pulling away after and standing up.

"Bye, Ashlynn, for now." Wednesday said, going to hug Ashlynn, who was surprised, but let her. They shared a hug, but was broken by a knock on the door. Wednesday quickly let go, ran out to the balcony and was long gone.

Poor girl. Ashlynn thought, as she opened the door, where she saw a couple of teachers.