Reforms

A few days later and after multiple visits to the hospital by Wednesday, they were sitting in the car, on their way back to Nevermore. Enid felt Wednesday was just hiding the emotions, but deep inside she was really sad seeing her mother on the hospital bed.

Wednesday was laying down, her head in Enid's lap, who was slowly falling asleep. She was glad to have Enid close to her. With her she could be literally free, not having any mask on.

One thing she didn't tell her was that her mother was beginning to show symptoms of stage four cancer, meaning it will be all over sooner or later...that is if some magical force won't help her.

Wednesday finally understood what Morticia said...that Addams welcome death with open arms...it's inevitable. It will happen to her too one day...and she just hopes Enid will stay beside her even then.

Soon, Lurch drove into the Nevermore, stopping in front of the school. The school was supposed to start after this weekend, which is exactly in 3 days. Wednesday looked up, seeing Enid asleep, her mouth wide open. Wednesday just chuckled and rubbed the girl's cheek, who suddenly woke up.

"We are here," Wednesday said, seeing Enid yawn. She sat up from Enid's lap, and got out of the car, waiting for her girlfriend to get out too.

She got used to using the term "girlfriend" at Enid, even if she didn't like it that much. But since it was what Enid used all the time, she thought she should go with it to not confuse anyone.

As soon as Enid was out of the car, her head slightly hanging down due to lack of sleep, Wednesday saw Yoko running towards them. The vampire ignored Wednesday and hugged Enid, who suddenly woke up again.

"You two gotta see this." 

///

Wednesday, Enid, and Yoko got inside the dorms, only to see many people coming into the dorms...many new people...

"They already changed the rooms here," Yoko said, gaining a look from Enid. "Including yours."

"Oh shit," Enid said, walking through the mass of people to get into their dorm. She prayed that no one other than her and Wednesday is going to be living there.

But her prayers were ended the moment she saw a girl, sitting in front of the door, with a duffle bag in front of her. Wednesday soon saw her too, as she got up the stairs.

"Um...hi?" Enid said, gaining the girl's attention.

"Hello." The girl said, her voice quiet. "This...is supposed to be my dorm, but I can't open it." 

Enid quickly remembered the trick she taught Thing, and now he used it too often. She glared at Wednesday, who just rolled her eyes.

"Thing, let go," Wednesday ordered, hearing the hand fall down from the door. The new girl looked at her, confused. She put her key in, and it opened.

"I suppose you are my roommates." The girl said, pulling out a piece of paper. "Enid Sinclair and Wednesday Addams."

"Yes," Enid said, and looked at Wednesday, who seemed to be deep in thought.

"My name is Ashlynn, Ashlynn Montcruz." The girl said. 

"Okay, Ashlynn, do you want a tour of the school, or would you rather unpack first?" Enid asked, allowing Wednesday to kinda vanish from the scene, into their dorm.

"Yeah, the tour first," Ashlynn said, as Enid nodded, watching Wednesday looking around in the dorm.

Enid began walking down the stairs, hearing another footstep behind, indicating that Ashlynn was indeed following her. She quickly walked to where more people were, so she wouldn't get killed.

"What powers you got?" Enid asked out of curiosity, and to get to know her, since she will be their roommate apparently.

"I...don't exactly know," Ashlynn said, adjusting the collar on her shirt. "Sometimes I can see in the dark."

Don't tell me she's a werecat too. "Cool, and...maybe some controlling?" Enid asked, Ashlynn, shaking her head. "That's a thing we will need to find out."

Suddenly, she felt her phone vibrate. Enid took it out and quickly opened the messages, covering them with her hand.

Wednesday<333: *1 attachment*
Wednesday<333: They added a literal section here for the few days we've been away.
Wednesday<333: I just hope she won't be annoying.

Enid: bt she seem coool! shy, qiuet, butt cooll

Enid put her phone back into her pocket, seeing they already came into the quad. 

"This is something like a school podium, and cafeteria," Enid said. "Of course, there's a normal cafeteria as well, but many people prefer to eat here." 

"Mhm," Ashlynn replied quietly, rubbing her wrist.

 "Do you have your uniform already?" Ashlynn nodded. "Okay...timetable?" Ashlynn nodded again. "Then that's done...let's go back up, so you can also meet Wednesday." 

Ashlynn nodded, and they both began walking back upstairs. While they were walking up the stairs, Enid saw Yoko running to her again.

"Enid, stop for a moment," Yoko said quickly, making them both stop. "Oh, hi, I'm Yoko."

"Ashlynn." The girl replied.

"Good," Yoko said and turned back to Enid. "I need details about last week. Tonight?"

"Okay, I'll be there," Enid said and resumed going upstairs. She wondered if Yoko got a new roommate as well.

Soon, they were up and walked through the wide open door into their dorm. Enid instantly saw Wednesday, picking up some stuff from the floor, and Thing hanging down from the ceiling the same way when Wednesday was kidnapped.

"Whoa," Ashlynn said, looking at Thing, who wasn't moving. "It looks...real."

"He is real," Wednesday said, throwing something questionable out of the window. "He is just being an idiot."

Ashlynn nodded and looked back at the hand. Thing suddenly twitched and waved with his finger. But as soon as Wednesday saw it, she shot a knife at him.

"Wednesday!" Enid shouted at her girlfriend for nearly killing Thing. 

"He went through all my stuff." "I thought we forgot him at your house," Enid said, now finally remembering.

"It looks like he spent just a few minutes on it," Wednesday said. "Anyway, hello Ashlynn." 

"Thanks." "Now if you'll excuse me...this hand is gonna get drowned," Wednesday said, hearing a whimper from Enid. Wednesday yanked him down from the rope and walked out to the balcony with him. She put him on the railing, and pushed him down, following him afterward.

"S-She..." "She'll live," Enid reassured Ashlynn when she saw Wednesday throwing herself down from the balcony. "You know how cats fall on all four, right?"

"So she is a werecat?" "Yeah, but you promise that no one will know it, okay?" Enid said. "Even if Wednesday doesn't see you as a threat, she can still murder you." 

"Is she violent?" "I just don't recommend waking her up," Enid said.

New roommate...and me on a summer break??? Boy, now it will hit the top