Pain

Stomach pain. Oh, how Wednesday hated that. It wasn't the pleasant pain she adored. It always came randomly once a month.

It woke her up from her deep slumber. It was one of the best sleep she got lately. But when she opened her eyes, she didn't see the wolf next to her. In fact, it was quiet in the dorm.

One thing she spotted was a cup on the table with 'Wends <3' written on it. She lifted herself up and grabbed the cup, taking a sip. It was her favorite coffee, which only Enid knew about.

"Good morning!" She heard. Turning her head to the side, she saw Enid, walking out of the bathroom, wearing a bathrobe.

"To you too," Wednesday replied. "Thanks for the coffee."

"I should thank you for being my snuggling buddy!" Enid said, walking towards Wednesday.

Wednesday saw that Enid was wearing her colorful fingerless gloves...again. If she didn't care why was she wearing them right after the shower, she would think Enid was cute. Not that she didn't think it at all time.

"No problem." "We should do this more often though," Enid added. "Because you are cuddly."

"Cuddly?" "Easy and calming to cuddle with you, silly." Enid chuckled.

At that moment the pain in her abdomen came back, making her flinch. Enid noticed it, as she was admiring the girl.

"Wends, are you okay?" Enid asked, obviously worried for the smaller girl.

"I am-" She hissed in pain, holding her abdomen from the pain. Enid instantly knew what was happening.

Period. Enid thought, hugging Wednesday, trying to comfort her and let her know that she was there for her.

"I am fine." "What do you like? Warm room, chocolate, blankets?" Enid asked as Wednesday looked at her confused when the pain went away for a while.

"Why?" "Personally, I eat chocolate on my period. But ask, I'll try to help you." Enid said, confusing Wednesday even more.

"Period?" Wednesday asked, never hearing that word. Enid looked at her, not understanding the girl.

"Once a month...blood...nothing?" Wednesday shook her head. Enid nodded, now understanding.

"Why do you ask that though?" "Well..." Enid began, rubbing the back of her head nervously. It was awkward for her to talk about it. "...once a month, a girl bleeds, because...reproduction or something."

Wednesday nodded, loving Enid's flustered face as she tried to talk about it.

"So that's why I asked you about that." Enid finished, scared to even look at Wednesday for some reason.

"So that I don't have," Wednesday said. "But randomly I get pain in my stomach, and not the nicest pain."

"Yeah, that's why I asked that," Enid said. "Do you want anything?"

Wednesday wanted something, hoping it would help it. But she was too scared and nervous to ask Enid for that. Enid obviously saw that Wednesday was thinking of something, but have her a time.

"Cuddle?" Wednesday said, almost silently. Enid smiled and nodded, laying down on the bed. Wednesday laid down too and was almost instantly wrapped in a hug from the girl beside her.

"Better?" Enid asked, her voice mumbled by Wednesday's neck.

"Yes," Wednesday said, and loosen up in the hug. The warmth Enid radiated was unbearable, but it was calming.

After a while Wednesday gave up on sleeping like she always does, and turned to face Enid, who had her eyes closed, possibly trying to sleep too. Wednesday put her arm around, bringing her closer.