Promises

Enid awoke from her sleep, not feeling Wednesday next to her. But she still had smelled her scent, which was strange to her.

The girl opened her eyes, seeing she was laying on her back. But when she went to move, she felt a weight between her legs, making her unable to move the blanket of her.

She lifted her head up, and saw a pair of reddish black eyes looking at her.

It was a cat. A black, fluffy cat, looking at her like she was making sure Enid is safe.

"Um...hi?" Enid said, as the cat meowed at her, probably saying hi back.

"Can you...move?" She softly said, not wanting to make the cat angry. The cat moved, and stretched her paws. Enid took the blanket of her, and sat up, while the cat sat down beside her.

Suddenly, she felt weight on the bed, and turning around, she saw the cat easily and quickly transforming into a human.

"Morning." Wednesday said, wearing a very formal, but stylish and cute clothes.

"Mor...ning." Enid said, confused. "How?"

"I read in the night that I am able to transform into the second version of a cat; a house cat." Wednesday said, her voice sad. "Yeah, I couldn't sleep."

"So now you are gonna scare me every time?" "Basically yes." Wednesday said, making Enid chuckle.

"Lurch is already waiting outside for us, are you going to join me?" Wednesday asked, standing up. Enid nodded in agreement and extending her arm. But before Wednesday looked at them, she pulled them back, seeing her hands were naked, showing the bruises and scars.

"I'm going to wait for you." Wednesday said, walking out to the balcony while transforming into the small car and jumping up on the railing.

Enid quickly found another pair of gloves and put them on, while walking into the bathroom to brush her hair.

Even though she wanted to hide it, Wednesday was cute, and in her feline form even cuter.

But she also remembered that she needs to talk to Wednesday about her problems.

She finished brushing her hair, and ran straight from the bathroom into her closet. Since Wednesday was dressed formally, Enid decided to do the same. She picked out the one black pair of jeans she owned, paired with a white button-up shirt with a tight collar. And she threw on an oversized white coat because she wanted to look appealing to Wednesday's parents.

Soon after she began packing, she saw Wednesday, still in her cat form, walking towards her, and brushing against her legs.

"I need to pack. Should I take something warm?" The cat nodded, and jumped up on the shelf, overlooking Enid.

"Okay, done." Enid said, closing the duffle coat and throwing it onto her shoulder. Wednesday ran out of the closet, standing in front of Enid and transforming.

"I'll take it." Wednesday said, talking the bag.

"N-okay." Enid said, as Wednesday grabbed it from her.

"You look beautiful." Wednesday said, making Enid blush. "I never knew you had clothes like this."

"Thanks." Enid said, grabbing Wednesday's hand. "You look really pretty yourself."

Wednesday put on a smile, and together walked out of their dorm, locking it after themselves. Soon after they were down and getting inside the long black car,and they were on their road.

"Wends?" She received a hum from her. "Why did you...kiss my cheek?*

"I won't anymore." "That's not what I was implying." Enid chuckled. "It's just...not you."

"I read that it can strengthen our relationship." Wednesday replied. "Does it work?"

"Of course it does, it's really nice." Enid said. "Although...maybe we could do something more?"

Enid started blushing as she got it out of herself. She began sweating too, but felt a hand on her thigh.

"Like what?" Wednesday softly asked, and looked at her. Enid was nervous about what she was going to do, but she really quickly leaned closer to Wednesday, and gave her a quick peck on the lips.

"T-This." Enid said, and looked forward onto the road. Wednesday smirked, and pressed a button on the handle, making the glass dividing the front and back one-way, so Lurch couldn't see them. 

Suddenly, Enid felt a pair of fluffy paws on her chest, and her vision was obstructed by two red eyes.

"Wends." She said, as Wednesday transformed back, basically sitting on her lap now.

"So you wanted to kiss me?" Wednesday asked, making Enid nervously nod. "Why didn't you ask?"

"I'm-I'm not anyone's type." "Well, how can you be so sure?" Wednesday asked, smiling at the blonde. "Personally I have something for werewolves."

"Wh-" She was silenced by a soft and quick kiss on the lips by Wednesday. 

"Look Enid, I really like you." Wednesday said, holding Enid's hands. "I really want to strengthen our relationship."

"What if we changed it?" Enid proposed, making Wednesday look at her. "What if we became...girlfriends?"

"Oh thank god." Enid said, catching her breath. "I thought you were dying."

Wednesday felt sweat rolling down from her forehead, and a pair of warm hands on her own.

"What is happening to you?" Enid asked, as Wednesday lifted herself up and rubbed her eyes.

"I...don't know." Wednesday replied. "I had a dream...which is very rare."

"You want to talk about it?" Enid asked, looking at her.

"Kinda." Wednesday said, Enid nodding to it. "It was about...us."

"Us?" "We kinda...kissed." Wednesday said. She saw Enid started blushing slightly.

"How...was it?" "I don't know, I was seeing it from a 3rd view." Wednesday said, as Enid smirked.

"Do you want to...try it maybe?" Enid asked, making Wednesday blush.

"...kinda?" Wednesday said.

"Are you afraid of me or something?" "No, I just... don't want you to do something you don't really want to." Wednesday said. Enid loved how Wednesday was to her and only her.

"Well...I want to try it though." Enid said, leaning closer to Wednesday.

She stopped an inch away from her face, as Wednesday nodded, allowing her to go for it.

Enid connected their lips for a brisk moment, just enough to make Wednesday blush like crazy.

"Did...you...enjoy it?" Enid asked after they pulled away from eachother.

"I...did." Wednesday said, touching her own lips. "Your lips are so soft."

Enid giggled, seeing Wednesday embarrassed. She moved herself to sit in her lap, and took both of her hands, warming them up.

"Do you...love me?" Enid asked, Wednesday slowly nodding. "I knew it."

"You...did?" "Of course! I'm your friend, I know everything about you." Enid said. "And you should know everything about me."

"Your hands have bruises from your mother." Wednesday said, now grabbing her hands too. "Don't hide them from me...please."

Enid nodded, as Wednesday lifted her hands and looked over them. Suddenly, she placed a kiss on both of them, and looked at Enid.

"I keep my promises." Wednesday said.