"In a week..."

Wednesday woke up to a sound of a hair dryer going. It was a surprise to hear it, since she herself didn't own one, and doubted her mother used one. Just then, she noticed her phone had an ongoing call; with Enid.

"Enid?" "Ah, good morning Wednesday!" Enid said through the device. "How did you sleep?"

"Terribly, as always." "Well, I slept well," Enid replied.

"Why didn't you hang up when I fell asleep." "Couldn't, your snoring was very nice to hear," Enid said. "And besides, I had always fallen asleep with my friends on the phone, so why wouldn't I stay on with you?"

Wednesday hummed in agreement, getting up from her bed. She walked towards her bathroom, grabbing a toothbrush from a cup.

"So I was snoring?" "Yeah, you even did back in Nevermore," Enid replied. "But I did too I think, so if I mentioned it, it would be very...rude? Is that the word for it?"

"Yes, Enid, that's the word for it." "Yay! Anyway...my mother is supposed to get the letter from Nevermore." Enid said, her voice turning sadder.

"I suppose mine too," Wednesday said, putting toothpaste onto her toothbrush. "I need...need to..." "You need to prepare yourself for the day? Just say it...if I am annoying." Enid cut her off.

"No, I need to brush my teeth." "Oh, that's okay!" Enid said, cheered up again. "I'll call you later, bye!"

The call ended, allowing Wednesday to finally brush her teeth. 

"Wednesday! Come down please!" Her mother called from downstairs. She realized that the awaited letter came. Wednesday quickly finished brushing her teeth, adjusted her clothes to look at least slightly nicer, and went out of her room.

She walked into the living room, seeing her mother already sitting on the couch, and a paper in her hand.

"Yes, mother?" "Wednesday, your letter from Nevermore came in the mail today." Her mother said, handing her the paper. "I think you'll be happy."

"There isn't a thing that can make me happy," Wednesday replied, taking the paper and reading it.
-------
Dear students,
We are happy to announce that Nevermore has been repaired and it had extensively checked every record of its students to make sure that they aren't a threat to our school.
The semester will continue as planned in a month, till then we are happy to welcome you back here.
-------
"So, I'm guessing I'll be leaving tomorrow?" Wednesday asked, placing the paper on the table.

"Nonsense, dear." Her mother replied. "But if you want to, you can." 

"I think I'll stay here a day more, and then I'll go back," Wednesday said, heading to the kitchen to grab something to eat. Suddenly, her phone rang again, so she took it out to read.

Enid
geuess what!

Wednesday
What?

Enid
we are goin back to nevermore!

Yeah, and I couldn't be more happier. Wednesday ironically thought, while toasting herself a piece of bread.

Wednesday
I'm aware of that.

Enid
so you ar goin too?

This girl is sometimes more annoying than Pugsley. She thought but still replied.

Wednesday
Yes, I'll be coming back.

Enid
yay <3

Wednesday looked at her last message. It had a heart...again. She understood Enid was likely expressing friendship towards her, but why with hearts?