New Semester

As the days went by, Wednesday got herself situated between many people.

Firstly, she was between Enid and Ashlynn, who were both worried for Wednesday since the werecat was leaving frequently, and coming back with bruises on her skin, ripped clothes, and one time even with an arrow in her shoulder.

Secondly, she happens to become a target of everyone in the teacher's gang because of her past actions with Crackstone and all of the torture she did in the school itself.

And thirdly, the attacks she got herself into. She found out that someone was indeed murdering teachers on a daily basis, making everyone believe it was an assassination by some large group, when in reality it was one, maybe two people straight out of Nevermore. And while she was exploring other murder sites, she got shot one time or pushed down into a hole. By who was unknown, which made Wednesday worry. Not for her, but for her friends and her girlfriend...mainly her girlfriend.

Yes, she wouldn't say it, but she cared not just for Enid. Even though her werewolf girlfriend was the priority, Ashlynn was second in the line. Their new roommate was really nice and she was kinda like Wednesday; quiet, distanced, but she wore reddish clothes, with white and black sometimes. But she still doesn't know what powers Ashlynn got or what species she is.

But now...it was the day when the new semester starts. Enid was already long awake when Wednesday woke up, soon followed by Ashlynn.

"I've never seen you up this soon," Ashlynn said from her bed, which was now surrounded by blanket walls because she wanted to for some reason.

"It's the new semester day! I'm so excited!!!" Enid screamed while brushing her hair.

"The first homework she gets will be out of the window." "Bet," Ashlynn responded to Wednesday's comment, making Enid roll her eyes.

"It won't," Enid said. Wednesday just gave her the "u sure girl?" look, making Enid nervously chuckle. "Okay, it will."

Wednesday just put a small smile on, grabbed her uniform, and pushed Enid outside of the bathroom, locking it behind. They both knew if she stayed there, no one will get ready in time for obvious reasons, and maybe they would get a noise complaint.

Ashlynn pushed herself out of her bed, and grabbed her clothes too, walking to the bathroom door to wait. She knew that Wednesday would be ready in just a couple of minutes, which couldn't be said about Enid; that girl spent an hour once brushing her teeth.

Ashlynn suddenly felt a brush on her black and red hair, making her slightly shiver and turn around. Enid was brushing her hair, which she had never done.

"Geez, you've never brushed it once," Enid said, brushing it harder and harder.

"I brush my hair." "No, no you don't," Enid said, continuing what she was doing. "Running your hand through it isn't brushing."

"Okay." "There, it's smooth now, isn't it?" Enid said, as Ashlynn grabbed a bunch of her streaks, and felt it.

"They are." "Great, now don't ruin it," Enid ordered just as Wednesday opened the door, looking at them.

"What were you two doing?" "She was ruining my hair," Ashlynn said, as Wednesday looked at her girlfriend. Ashlynn was very supportive of their relationship, which made both of them happy.

"I wasn't!" "Why do you two always act like kids?" Wednesday asked while walking back to her bed. Ashlynn ignored her, and walked inside the bathroom, shutting the door.

Enid quietly walked to Wednesday, and jumped on her back, Wednesday not moving an inch.

"What if we just open her door and scare the shit out of her?" Enid whispered into Wednesday's ear.