14.

𝘗 𝘐 𝘕 𝘒 𝘠

𝘗 𝘐 𝘕 𝘒 𝘠

***

"Put down yuh plate so we can go change nuh," Kayla begged.

"Girl wait nuh," I rolled my eyes and pushed her away.

"Pinky a eat like she have false teeth," she complained to Danayvas she walked towards us.

Ignoring her, I continued eating while watching tik tok.

"Guh put down dis fimi," I gave Kayla the empty plate and mug when I finished eating.

"Finally," she cheered bringing them to the sink.

It's day two here at the air bnb, all we did yesterday after getting here was look around the place and get settled in. Today the girls and I are going to make use of the pool and the jacuzzi.

"Yuh bring the bath suit fimi?" Kayla asked.

"Yeah more than one," I replied.

"Purrr!" She screamed.

"Kayla! Mi ears, Jesus mn," Danay shrieked.

"Come fi ih sit'n dem mn," I pulled her to my room and Danay went to hers.

"Tek ih one Wah yuh want," I opened my Tavel bag.

She stopped down and picked out the ones that she wanted.

"Alright mi done, mi ago change and fawud, yer?" She spoke.

"Alrt me a do the same."

I bent down to my bag and picked out a pink four-piece where the bikini itself was a dark pink, while the cover-up top and bottom were baby pink.

I went to the bathroom and slipped it on then I took up my pink shades, the sunscreen, and a book I was reading from the Nancy Drew mystery stories, 'the secret of the old clock' although I've read it three to four times already.

I picked up my phone on my way out of the room and went to Kayla's room which was beside mine.

"Yuh nuh ready?" I asked walking in.

She was standing in front of the mirror in her room. "Yeah mi a fix dah top here."

Danay walked into the room after, wearing an orange two-piece and black cover-up shorts.

"Bombaat kuh yuh batty Danay," I said when she walked in.

"Mumma heavy," Kayla hyped her up.

Dante waah see yuh! Wooieeee

"Unuh nuh badda with it," she blushed.

"Girl yuh batty big fi true and yuh skin clean," I told her.

"Come mek wi go take picture nuh," Kayla said excitedly.