16.

Danay's POV

Danay's POV

It all started the day the deputy head girl a my school Brittney also known as Pinky, told me she does not want to see me again with the three girls I normally hang with because when I was absent from school they were spreading rumors about me.

I took her word for it and stop hanging with those girls then I became friends with her and her best friend Kayla.

Then one day on the last day of school before Easter break, the school was dismissed early and I went over to her house, with permission from my mother of course.

Then I met her brother, well she has two brothers but the younger one, Danté has been vocal about his interest in me since the day we met.

Her older brother was very intimidating so I kept my distance.

When Brittney asked him to drop me home that evening, he was speaking to me in the car and I was blushing so most times I would hide my face.

I've never gotten attention from any man so straightforward before.

He wanted my phone number and also for me to pull out his hair.

Brittney did already tell him say mi Naah pull out him hair, so mi nuh know why him did still a ask.

And as for my phone number I promised him I would give it to him the next time I see him.

Of course, I didn't remember telling him this so imagine my shock after we got our hair done and Brittney sent me to bring him a patty that she had left over.

Their house was a three-story house and Brittney resides on the highest floor, him the middle, and the oldest on the first floor.

I pushed each of the doors until I saw him, he was in a room playing game when I walked in with the patty in one hand and my phone in the next.

I was nervous and didn't know how to approach him, so I walked up behind him and touched his shoulder which resulted in him jumping in fright.

"Bomboclaat yuh go gimi heart attack mumma," he said putting one hand over his heart.

"Sorry," I whispered.

"Dat good man," he paused the game and turned around to face me, and he was shirtless so all his tattoos were on display.

Dem look good.

"A yuh numba yuh come gimi," he said as his eyes roamed my body.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Yuh nay tell mi say next time mi see yuh yaa gimi ih 7s?" He asked walking towards me like prey and I walked backward until I was met with the wall.

"Yuh Naah ansa mi?" He asked.

Yuh can tell say him know say him nice enuh.

"With what?"

"Yuh numba mi a defend," he said.