62.

DANAY STERLING

DANAY STERLING

Recap:

"Only break me know a f-king break up," he said pissed off. "Too old fi cyaa talk things out, bout f-king break," he finished.

"That's exactly why we need a break, you're too aggressive," I stated.

He hissed his teeth. "Say the word Danay, weh you waah do?" he looked down at me.

I looked away. "We need a break from each other," I said softly.

"Ahh then," he got down from the railing. "Maa call George fi fawud fi you," he walked past me and went inside.

***

July 19

How long had it been?

6 days.

Every time I watched a status he posted, he was at a party or a club.

Like who goes to a club during the week.

Your man.

Oops- I meant ex-man.

My subconscious was such a bully.

The man a never bully when him shame you?

Murder.

Me say me get a shame deh.

I knew he was shameful bit I didn't know it was that bad.

On Wednesday night, he posted a video of him and his associates, at a club. I replied to his status, asking where he was.

His reply was, *we nuh deh so nuh ask me nothing*

Me say me shame like dog enuh.

Never again.

Let me get up and go clean my room, instead of worrying about this man.

He can do him and I"ll do me.

And I was standing on my reason for wanting a break.

I was a spoiled brat, my parents didn't raise their voices at me or talk to me a certain way, no matter the circumstances.

Mr. Malcolm was agressive and I wasn't used to that, I was used to being babied.

Him need fi control him anger issues.

Walking to my windows, I pulled the curtains, allowing sunlight to come into the room.

"Ouuu, Daddy is here," I said excitedly when I saw his BMW parked outside the open gate.

Me ago tell him say me want money.

Per usual.

He's a personal bank at this point.