92.

Twiiiin... where have you been? ☺️

 where have you been? ☺️

K A Y L A

(Two weeks before Pinky's baby shower and two weeks after André say him a go lowe her. It took place in the month of February)

"Me nuh like go nowhere with you enuh," the likkle big head pickney complained as I pushed the trolley down the aisle.

Kyle nuh know him size and limited enuh.

Him nuh know him size and limited!

"The man feisty," Jamari laughed, swinging his car keys on his finger.

"No manners him nuh have," I playfully pushed Kyle's head back.

"Don't touch me," he slapped my hand away.

"B yuh know say Kyle will beat yuh up enuh so lowe eh man," Jamari was still laughing.

"Kyle well alright," I hissed my teeth and fanned him off.

"And me ago chat pan you, watch," he folded his arms and walked ahead of me with his lips pushed out.

Chat pan me say what?

Unuh believe say Kyle vex cause me nuh buy the Nesquik, goat shit looking cornflakes. A that the child vex fah.

"Wah you go chat pan me say?" I asked him.

Me sure know say me a buy wah mommy tell me fi buy him just love him own way.

"Me ago tell Dré say you a talk to man, and yuh make we go inah him car too!" He blurted out.

I stopped pushing the trolley and gasped, staring at him dumbfounded.

Kyle outta order enuh.

"Who name Dré?" Jamari asked me. He stopped walking too.

Umm...

Jamari and I began talking other day right after me and the dirty bwoy leff.

Cause as one gone a next one born, and before me sit down and cry over a man me just get a next one.

We hadn't been intimate or anything yet because I was taking my time.

The man them a crawsis and I didn't want to rush into anything with anyone if it wasn't going to be serious and long term this time.