42.

Ignore my mistakes, I'm not editing them, I want to sleep.

Brittania Malcolm
Brittney/ Pinky.

Recap:

When I went back into the room Tyreek was still laying on the bed.

"Me a leave," I said to him, picking up my phone off the bed.

"Make me follow you go out," he got up off the bed and we walked hand in hand down the stairs then I picked up the car keys then he walked me outside to the car.

"Bye," I waved at him, opening the car door.
He held onto my hand and spun me around wrapping his arm around my neck and leaning down for a kiss.

When he pulled away he smiled down at me and pecked my forehead, "Later."

I really like him.

***

Sunday

Sunday

I finished packing my bag and placed it down on the bed then laid down beside it with a sigh.

Nuh badda back out now enuh.

Hmmm.

Then me nuh must fraid, me never do this before.

Loud music blasting from a car caught my attention and I got up and ran to my window to see André turning in the yard.

Bombo

Think him never did a come back till tomorrow or Tuesday.

I watched from my window as he exited his car and stormed into the house.

Umm ok.

I moved from my window and put into the living room then I walked downstairs to Dante's floor.

He was in the living room with his attention on his phone and I didn't see Danay.

"How Dre come back so quick?" I asked him.