36.

Brittania Malcolm Brittney/ Pinky

Brittania Malcolm
Brittney/ Pinky

Recap:

I don't have time for this, I should be studying right now.

Leaving the message on seen, I put my phone down and took my Management of Business book out of my bag, and began going through it.

I don't want any distractions, I have CAPE in two weeks.

***

📍Holland High School
May 29

"Mine yuh make me book drop downstairs enuh," I said to Zachary as I wiped my 13 pro-Max camera off.

He was throwing my mathematics book in the air and we were sitting beside the railing.

"Ih thing naah drop bredda," he replied.

Instead of answering him, I stopped cleaning the camera and looked back at the screen. I was going to make a TikTok.

Our school doesn't allow us to make TikTok in our school uniform, but we a leave after exams are finished.

Ebanks cyaa gimi no chat.

Well he can, but I'm intelligent and he adores me, so yeah, I'm going to do it.

"I'm ready," I told the students who were participating in the video.

"Me a go first," Kayla said coming to the front.

"How do you feel going into the Math Paper 1 exam this morning?" I asked her after I started recording.

"Me??" she pointed to herself. "Confident bad, mi ago handle it, Angle triangle sumn," she said with attitude and doing the hand movements.

I laughed and moved on to Daniel.

He pushed up his glasses and began speaking. "Well, I studied hard, and I feel like everything that we learned will come on the paper, so yeah."

I moved on to Danay next asking her the same question.

"How do I feel?" She replied. "First of all, I'm nervous, I hate multiple-choice questions and then again it's Math, and I'm not Einstein," she said dramatically.

"Danay Einstein," I laughed before pausing the video and moving on to Zachary.

He rubbed his hands together and smirked before rubbing his chin.

Him know him nice enuh.

"Zachary answer the question nuh," I urged him.

"Alright, I have zero confidence going into that Maths exam room, I'm a real-life dunce bat, don't mind me eloquently speaking, I'm positive I don't know a thing on that paper," he said.

"Mr Eloquent," I laughed then paused the video and handed my phone to him.

"Ready?" he asked and I nodded.