71.

𝘋 𝘈 𝘕 𝘈 𝘠

𝘋 𝘈 𝘕 𝘈 𝘠

August 9

📍Freedom Drive,
Duncans Hill

Turning on my belly, I pulled the laptop towards me to finish what I was doing.

See how Danté have me a do him work fi him.

Right now, I was making a list of his drivers who paid him, making sure it was the correct amount and transferring the payment they made into another account.

He made roughly half a mil per week off his taxi's alone.

Right now my boobs were hurting me and I wanted to get this over with.

Where was Danté right now?

At his house.

He was taking a real estate course because he wanted to get into real estate as his new business venture.

My man is an intelligent young man enuh.

Him just nuh have no manners inah him mouth.

This morning when he brought me home Mommy wasn't here as yet but she came about two hours ago.

I guess she was not going to her lil' boyfriend's house today, which was her day off by the way.

After yuh inform pan the woman in front a Your father, Danay?

I did no such thing.

Me just ask her a question and him hear it.

Anyway, let me finish this and go eat some of what Janene was cooking.

-

It took me two whole hours to complete all of it and when I finally finished, I was thankful.

Closing the MacBook, I got up from the ground and placed it on my bed, then I took my phone off the charger.

Me hungry like dog, feel fi a burger with extra cheese.

Chest high.

But Mommy cooked, so I was going to go see what she made first.

I went downstairs and into the kitchen to see two pots on the stove.

That is it.