72.

𝘗 𝘐 𝘕 𝘒 𝘠

𝘗 𝘐 𝘕 𝘒 𝘠

Recap:

Unexpectedly, he picked me up, pressed my back against the wall, and held me there as we kissed.

My legs wrapped around his body and my hands stroked over his hair.

Know me a go regret this.

"Babe," I pulled away from the kiss.

"Hmmm," he trailed kisses down my neck.

"I think I'm ready to do it."

***

"Sure?" he held my chin between his index and thumb.

"Yeah," I nodded in agreement.

Hear all these things me love.

"It ago hot," he said to me.

I don't care.

Girl Child?

"I know," I replied, staring him dead in the eyes and enclosing my hands around his neck.

I read a lot so I knew it was painful.

Risk it fi the biscuit.

Your biscuit soon crush up leff crumbs.

Bye.

"Jah know-" I pulled his face towards me and kissed him again, stopping him from saying what he was going to say.

His mouth moved from my lips and peppered a trail of ravenous kisses down my chest before taking a nipple into his mouth.

He hungrily devoured my nipples moving from one to the other, sucking and leaving marks.

If I hadn't been hot and bothered before, I certainly was now. I could feel the wetness pooling between my legs and the needy phenomenon of a deprived female body.

Whew!

Tyreek kept his mouth around my nipple as his finger trailed lower and between my legs.

One entered slowly and I closed my eyes involuntarily. After moving it around for quite a good while, he slipped another one in.