57.

Kayla Richards

Kayla Richards

Recap:

"Me hungry," I told him. "You a make breakfast fi me before you go a your cousin?"

He smiled. "Me know you love how me cook secretively enuh."

"I always publicly say that you're a good cook sir," I stated as a matter of fact.

"Come on," he held my hand and lead me out of the room, into the hallway and into the kitchen.

***

📍Drax Hall Manor, St Ann, Jamaica

July 11

Andre cyaa hurry up and come back, man.

From morning, his secretary did not stop chatting off my ears.

One gyal can chat so much?

Me a wonder if she eat chicken batty or she swallow radio.

Nosah.

He left a few minutes after nine o'clock and now it was almost three o'clock.

If he wasn't spending time with their favorite cousin and aunt, I would've called his phone complaining about this chatterbox as soon as she stepped foot inside the house.

She brought me clothes, well Andre made her go shopping to get me clothes and she came with them this morning after he left.

Unuh feel the man did a joke when him say if a his money a buy me clothes, them ago long go down a my ankle?

When the lady came with the bags of clothes and I looked at them, I was so shocked, I didn't know he was serious.

Right now the bags were still in the sofa across from us, and after I took a bath I put on one of his shirts and a shorts.