45.

Kayla Richards

Kayla Richards

Recap:

Not long after, the car came to a halt in front of my gate, and I was thankful.

reached for my bag in the backseat and took it up placing it over my shoulder.

"Bye," I mumbled opening the car door and I didn't get a response.

As soon as I came out of the car and closed the door, he turned in the road and sped off like someone was chasing him.

Shame.

***

"Me a go piss up me self," I held to Pinky's hand

"It naah go hot, me ago numb it," the man, Brown man that will be doing our belly piercing said to me.

After Pinky called me yesterday, I could tell something was wrong, so this morning I called her and we talked on the phone for a while.

She told me what happened and we classed the boy together then she said she wanted to get a belly piercing.

I asked my mom for permission and she said, 'girl yuh nuh big woman' so I'm getting one as well.

And now we're in Falmouth, but before we came to Falmouth, we went to the Knutsford Express to send off some packages from her business.

"Shit me a go shit up mine," She responded to my previous statement.

Jesus Christ!

"Which one a unuh a go first?" Brown man asked looking between us.

"She," I pointed at Pinky.

Wicked.

In my defense, it was her idea.

"You gwaan first," she pushed me.

"Nuh your idea?" I retorted.

Cause if she Eva do it first and it hot, mi naah bother do it.