47.

This is unedited! So nuh badda go chat me say me dunce.

Brittania Malcolm

Pinky// Brittney

Recap:

"Wah?" I asked Zachary.

"Yaa answer me so fah?" he retorted.

"Wah yuh say?" I inquired.

"See yuh did a call me," he spoke.

"Oh yeah, never mind," I told him as I drove under the bridge.

"Yuh good?"

"Yeah me alright," I replied.

"Ahh then," he said then hung up.

I put the phone on silent mode and focused on
driving.

When I got home, I sprawled out on my bed searching for a movie to watch but then I got tired of searching and decided to read a book instead.

***

Duke Street, Falmouth
Friday.

"This a the last time me a come back up here, unuh too likkle bit and theif," I said to the employees of the shipping company I used.

"Jesus Christ," Kayla said hiding her face.

"Bad to bad tell me now, almost fifteen thousand dollar fi waah package?" I said putting my hands on my hips and stared at the girl that was behind the counter.

She looked away in embarrassment as she typed something on the computer in front of her.

"And the next girl gone look fimi package from 19 oh long and all now she cyaa come back," I cursed. "Aye, gimi mi things make me come gaa me yard yer."

"Limit man Pinky," Kayla laughed.

"Theif unuh be," I hissed my teeth and scowled.

After waiting for a few more minutes the girl that went for the package came back with it and brought it to me.

I took it from her and Kayla pushed the door open then we walked through.

"Me naah go back no weh with you at all," Kayla laughed when we were outside.

"Dem too damn th ief man," I mumbled.

We were in Falmouth and I came to pick up a package from my shipping company.

We left Kyle at the house with Dré since them a besties.

"But all you a cuss and gwaan yuh still ago ship with them," she shook her head.

"Then nuh must," I grinned.

She laughed and then we walked up to the square.

"Make we go buy patty ova desso," I pointed to the patty stand inside the arcade.