55.

Brittania MalcolmBrittney//Pinky

Brittania Malcolm
Brittney//Pinky

Recap:

This time, the kiss was harder, more urgent.

I sank into it, letting him touch and taste sweep me away to a place where we were the only people who existed.

He pulled away from the kiss and held me close to him as I stared into his eyes.

I want to...

Skin it out and make him have him way, now!

I want to have sex with him.

Right now.

*
*
*

📍Retreat Heights, Falmouth TrelawnyJuly 11~

July 11
~

He stared down at me and bit his lips, while wrapping his hand around me and gripping my tiny buttocks in his palms.

We know say it likkle girl.

At least it's not flat.

Tyreek opened his mouth to say something and I leaned up kissing him again.

Chat too much.

His hands went up under my short dress caressing my thighs and I gasped at the coldness of his fingers.

"Me waah feel you," he whispered, his caresses never stopping, sending my body into a sizzling pleasure.

I don't know if I was mentally ready for intercourse, but my body was saying a whole different thing.

And I still don't trust him fully as yet.

He had to earn my trust, which wasn't easy.

Deeven trust me shadow.

Suppose me have sex with him and him stop talk to me after.

Or him use it against my brothers say him fuck them sister.