73.

This is short, but it is needed before bodies start dropping 🙂.

𝘒 𝘈 𝘠 𝘓 𝘈

◽️◽️◽️

See wah yuh did do?

Cyaa rub out!

"Bawling nah go change the situation enuh badman," he caressed my back as I sobbed like a child who missed their mom.

"I know," I wailed.

So why yuh still a bawl?

"So stop the crying then nuh mad head," he hissed, tiredly.

The man tired.

I wiped the tears from my face with my shirt but more just kept coming.

"Jah know," he lifted me up from my sitting position and forced me to stand.

Stress out the young man.

I instantly covered my eyes with my hands but he held on to them, pulling them off.

"Kayla bill," he hissed his teeth.

"Don't talk to me," I sniffled.

Chile!

He hissed his teeth AGAIN and wrapped his palm around my wrist, dragging me behind him.

He came to a halt down the hallway at one of the bathroom doors and he gently pushed me inside.

"Go wash yuh face," his tone had a whiff of annoyance.

I stepped inside the bathroom, sniffling, and I turned the tap on allowing it to run for a while before I washed my face.

Maybe if I had told her earlier she wouldn't have been upset.

Yuh forget bout the uncomfortable part.

Okay. She would probably still be upset but it wouldn't be as bad as it is now.

I should've told her yes when she asked me the first time, but it was her birthday and I didn't want to ruin it.

See wah yuh did do...

To be honest, she reacted way better than I expected her too.

'Cause I expected her to react way worse... like curse and class we.

She made it clear that she wasn't telling anybody who to be with cause nobody can't tell her who to be with.

And me nuh wrong her.

Also, she said she was going somewhere with her boyfriend and André didn't react or anything.

I have a feeling that he knew she was still talking to him.