15.

𝘗 𝘐 𝘕 𝘒 𝘠

𝘗 𝘐 𝘕 𝘒 𝘠

"Yuh take mi perfume outta yuh car," I asked my oldest brother.

"Ina mi suitcase," he said.

I found it in his suitcase and sprayed on some then left it there.

"Weh yaa go?" He asked.

"We ago go outta Starbucks, yaa come?" I asked.

He made up his face, thinking about it.

"Maa fawud," he said going into his bathroom.

I sat on his bed on my phone reading a story on Galatea, waiting on him to come out.

When he came out he put on his polo slides and took up his keys and one of his phones then said "Fawud nuh."

We walked out to where everybody else was.

"Unuh go with Dante, mi ago with him," I said to the girls. We were all dressed in full pink, just fi go right out desso.

Andre walked past everyone and didn't even spare them a glance.

Antisocial fi days.

I got in the car and buckled up and he waited on Dante to pull out of the driveway then he went after.

There was little traffic so we got there quickly and when he parked I got out and went over to Dante's car.

"Brittney," I heard a female voice call out, and mi a wonder a who a bawl out my government name.

I turned around and searched the parking lot with my eyes and didn't see anybody.

"See me here," she said again.

I looked until I saw Tyreek's sister, Wah she name again, oh yes, Tyeeka.

She was coming out of the same car Tyreek did drop we off inah, waah blue Benz.

She opened the back door and took out her baby, then she walked over to me.

Note, mi never reach over Dante car yet, ova deh mi did a walk go when she called me.

"Hello pretty," I cooed at Ajhanae, the baby.

She giggled and clapped her hands.

"She is so cute," I gushed.

She made grabby arms and Tyeeka said I could take her.

"Long time mi nuh si yuh," she said.

"Girl a one-time yuh see mi bout," I laughed.

Choppa did come outta di car and a walk come over weh mi n him sista deh.

"Why yaa drag mi hair?" I smiled at Ajhanae who was pulling on my braids.