15

Y/n's POV

I slowly open my eyes and find myself in a new room. It was dark, black interiors and only had a small light from the computer.

"Miss mouse woke up?"

I fling my head across the room to find Jimin using his tablet while sitting on a recliner.

He turns his laptop off, keeping the tablet on the small table before moving his recliner to approach me. He was wearing a white t-shirt, sweat pants and glasses on his nose bridge.

"Why did you faint suddenly?" He asks, facing me directly. I stare at him silently.

"Hey, answer me—"

"Jimin-ssi, your body is awesome."

He gets caught off guard as I can see the surprise look on his face. "What are you talking about?"

"How can you just reject the offer to be the brand ambassador of Calvin Klein?" I come straight to the point and he parts his lips, realising the point of the conversation. But then he looks deep into my eyes.

"I mean. . . You have the best body in JinHit. Why are you declining the offer?"

He sighs. "Don't tell me what to do, Y/n. You can't change my mind. I don't have the best body in JinHit either—"

I hold his hands and look at him, he stares at our hands and then into my eyes. "Your six packs isn't a joke, Jimin-ssi. You worked hard for it. Show it!"

He starts laughing, shaking his head. But squeezes my hands under his grip gently.

"You have a weird way to convince people, you know, Y/n. And for your kind information, I have eight packs now, not six anymore. During the military, I gained them and maintained them after that."

My eyes widen, "8 packs, wow!" He smiles and I touch the hem of his shirt, lifting it up as I feel him stiffening at my action.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

I place my finger on each of the ab, counting it. "1,2,3,4,5,6,7. . . Wow, 8. You really have 8 packs." He holds my wrist, pulling it away from his shirt, letting it fall down to cover his skin.

"You cannot just touch someone's body like that, girl!" He hisses through his teeth. I pout. "But you're my boyfriend in front of others. I can."

"But there's no one here. It's just us. Don't do that." He says and mumbles something under his breath which is inaudible to me but I nod slowly. "Alright. But will you accept the offer?"

"No."

"Please!" I show him my irresistible heart eyes and he squints his eyes, staring at me. "That won't work for me. I'm stronger than you think."

I press my lips and lean forward with my heart eyes staring at him to melt him and give in. No one can resist these eyes. Not even the small mochi man.

He pushes my face away with his hands, my lips on his palm.

"Don't!"

"Jimin Oppa, please! Do it. You'll look so cool in underwear."

He chokes on his saliva as I stare at him with hopeful eyes. "Chim chim, please—"

"Alright. Alright. I will. Just stop looking at me like that and calling me those names."

I smile at him and nod happily. He scrunches his nose in anger. "I can't believe you're using me just to display my body to the world. What kind of girlfriend are you?"

I smile at him and hug him, wrapping my arms around his big body, placing my chin on his chest and looking up at him as he gazes at me in shock.

"I'm the cute girlfriend who just wants the good for you." His eyes soften and he smiles at me. "Thanks, cute girlfriend."

I release him and stand up abruptly, he yells, moving back with his recliner as he flies across the room because of the sudden impact. His glasses fall off his face as he looks at me in terror. "What the fuck?"

"I'm hungry." I declare and he looks at me before standing up, grabbing his jacket, wearing it and then coming to me with his hands inside the pants. "Let's go. We will have lunch. What do you want?" I smile.

"Sangyeopsal."

"Here," Jimin places the two plates of meat on the table and then sits beside me. "Are you sure you can eat this?"

I look at him, knowing that he is still shocked to see me eating this much when I'm a model. "I need to survive, Jimin-ssi. I have tried dieting a lot but I cannot seem to do that. It's difficult to diet—"

My words were cut off when Yeonjun, Beomgyu and Taehyun sat on the opposite side of our bench. I look at Jimin who looks at them, diverting his attention from me.

"Can we sit here, Sunbae?" Taehyun asks.

"Aren't we already doing that?" Beomgyu interrupts him and Jimin giggles. "It's fine. Just sit. We were just having a small talk."

I start eating silently when Yeonjun suddenly says, "Are you fine now, Y/n?"

Jimin raises his eyebrows at him. "Why are you addressing her so casually?" He asks and they freeze, scratching their necks nervously. "I'm sorry, I just—"

"It's alright. I'm the youngest here anyway." I reply.

Jimin gives me a small glare. The three of them smile at me.

"No but you fainted suddenly, we were so worried. What happened?" Taehyun asks in concern. "I just, I was tired and exhausted after classes. Today is my busiest day. That's why." I explain.

I hear Jimin hum beside me as he munches on the meat. "You are still studying?" Beomgyu asks but gets hit by Yeonjun. I nod at him.

"I'm doing a Masters in Computer Science," I answer and they look at me in amazement. "Oh, don't overwork yourself. You're the country's baby girl." Yeonjun says and I choke on my meat.

"What?" He nods.

"You're the country's precious little girl. After your drama, it went international. They started following you on Instagram and looked up your modelling projects. They loved your personality so much. You're everybody's crush now. Girls and guys, all of us want you. But in the end, Jimin got you, right?" Yeonjun says and I stop, eating and turning to look at Jimin who is grinding his jaws.

"Jimin Sunbae?"

He looks up and then passes them a smirk. "Of course, I'm so lucky to have her. My lovely Y/n," He says and turns to me. I raise an eyebrow at him questioningly when he quickly leans in towards me and I gasp when,

He places his lips on my cheek for a gentle kiss.

****************

Their first cheek kiss

Their first cheek kiss. 😭👌