27

****Meanings of foreign words****

Galbi- a dish of beef short ribs.

Ssam- "wrapped", refers to a dish in Korean cuisine in which, usually, leafy vegetables are used to wrap a piece of meat such as pork or other filling

Sajangnim- the owner of the restaurant

****(The meanings which aren't mentioned here are available on Google. If you wish to know the ingredients of the food then go ahead.)****

🧆🧆🧆🧆🧆🧆🧆🧆🧆

Y/n's POV

I look at the non-marinated galbi glowing and turning golden brown. Jimin uses the steel tong to turn it so that it can be grilled on the other side.

We are at a local restaurant for lunch

We are at a local restaurant for lunch. Jimin said that he wanted to take me to a Michelin restaurant after I paid for both of our dresses back at the Prada store but I told him to bring me to a local one. So he brought me to this one.

We are here at the private space of the restaurant and currently having a filling lunch because Jimin said he's really hungry and I agreed since I was hungry as well.

"Should I take one now? Let me cut you a piece. Let's take this away." He says.

He takes another piece that looks cooked before lifting it up and then using the scissors to cut it into bite sized pieces on the plate. He slides the plate towards me and I smile at the food.

"Thank you. This feels like we came camping." I tell him and he grins at me before looking at the meat. "You need to eat it right away. Try the first bite only with salt."

I use the chopsticks and try to take a piece just the way he instructs me. "Should I try it?"

"Help yourself." He mumbles while cutting more meat for him. I eat the meat and it is delicious. It just melts in my mouth. I moan because of the taste and hear Jimin chuckle beside me.

"Now that's what I'm talking about." I praise while clapping my hands, shutting my eyes in delight at the taste.

I see Jimin eating the meat as well. "This is so good. The meat is so juicy." He says while squeezing his eyes shut, as if he is levitating because of the taste.

"It's so good. I don't think you can judge how good that is. This needs no explanation." I tell him while eating more meat as he is placing some on my plate and the rest is for him.

"This is really high-quality beef, to begin with. It's great." He states, fusing his brows together and nodding in agreement. "It's awesome. How is this galbi so tender?" I ask him and he looks at me with big eyes before roasting some more meat. "Because your ever so cute, sexy and lovely boyfriend cooked them well."