49

Y/n's POV

"Oh! No camera, please!" Jimin pretends to hide from the cameras but there aren't any. I laugh at this goofy guy beside me, holding my trolley. "There's no one here though," I speak.

"It's quieter than I thought," he says in his defense when I know he was just being a dork. "It's morning," I tell him, linking our arms and giggling at him.

"I thought it would be so hard for us to walk." He says and I groan, pulling him closer to me while he laughs at my reactions, "It's not like we are here to work, Jimin."

"Now, we've arrived in Jeju!" He declares as we exit the airport. "Let's go to the B area at the parking lot." He says, trying to walk forward as we come across a lot of buses.

"Why is there only a bus parking area? Wait! Wait! Mochi Y/n! Welcome the beautiful couple! Is that our car? Woah!" Jimin exclaims as we spot a well-suited man, holding a sign in front of a white limousine. "This one? Oh, hello!" Jimin says and bows to the man while I repeat his actions in confusion.

How did Jimin plan so many things? And why isn't he aware of his own plans?

"Not this one?" he asks looking at the small silver car beside it but the man points at the big limousine. "For real? I don't think we can ride this car." He says, shyly smiling at the man and I smile with him nervously.

"Please come this way," the said man directs us, extending his hand towards the limousine and then proceeds to take my trolley but Jimin denies it. "Yes? No, no. I will take this." He says, taking the trolley and keeping it in the car trunk where the man shows him.

Then the man comes back to me with Jimin and opens the door. "Woah, what is this? Is this a real car?" I ask in surprise. "Jagiya, take your shoes off before getting in the car," Jimin teases me from behind as I am getting inside the car. I laugh at his words.

Who will say that the biggest K-pop idol and Korean actor is this goofy and humble?

I look at the big space inside the car as I am still holding onto my backpack. "Woah, it's amazing," I mumble as Jimin gets inside the car. "Woah! Reminds me of the time when I went to the Grammys in a similar car." He says and I look at the different number of drinks and glasses in the car.

There's a freaking bar inside the car!

"It feels like a karaoke room!" I tell Jimin while rubbing the leather seat in front of me. He stretches his legs up. "You can stretch your legs like this. We can relax in this car, right? But I don't think we can do it." He mentions with a nervous smile.

"But you are a rich heiress though. You've never sat in one?" He asks but I shake my head. "I don't really like extravagant stuff."

"That explains why I thought you were from a middle class background back in school." I couldn't hear his words properly so I turn to him. "What?" He shakes his head with a smile, dismissing me. I shrug and turn to admire the interior of this mansion of cars.

I point at the glasses of whiskey in the small bar. "We even feel strange to touch it." Jimin joins his legs and sits like a good boy before moving forward to touch some buttons. "What is this?" He asks when the lights of the car just changes to red and then green. 

"Woah! It's my first time seeing such a long car. I thought we were doing the trip, right? It's exciting me." I tell him and he nods while curiously discovering every single corner of the car. I touch the glass counter of the bar.

"It feels like the 'Boys before Flower' life," I mumble but Jimin hears it. "I'm Geum Jandi." He says, fixing his collar and I burst into laughter. "Why are you Jandi? I should be the one who becomes Jandi!" I tell him, mentioning that I should be the female lead.

He points his finger at me, "You're Go Junpyo. The rich man. I'm gonna be Jandi." He says and I cackle hard at the way he is claiming me to be the rich male lead and he'll be the poor female lead.  So I act along.

I pretend to act like Lee Min Ho, sitting like him and looking at Jimin with an arrogant expression. "Geum Jandi, have you ever seen something like this?" I ask in a deep voice.

Jimin shakes his head, playing the role of Ko Hye Sun like a baby girl, blinking his eyes dramatically, "No, I haven't. What is this?" He asks in a low pitch voice like a female. And then both of us laugh at our own foolish acts.

He takes out his phone and wraps an arm around my shoulder, "Madam, please look over here." We click many pictures inside the car. Well, it is not an everyday occurrence that we are sitting in a limousine so we take many selfies.

And one with Jimin's iconic meme poses.

"Earlier, I said not to expect anything, right?" Jimin asks and I nod. "But I started to have an expectation now." He says and I chuckle. "I know, right?"

"If we talk about Jeju, there are only recreation and play. That's why there are no hard things here. Ah, I forgot about women scuba divers." He says and I giggle. "Ahh, we are not gonna wear a wetsuit, right?" He asks and I whine. "Nooooo! Are we gonna pick the oysters?"

"I don't know. Let's see what's in here." He replies and moves forward to hold a wine bottle. He opens the cork and smells it. "It's alcohol." He says and I take the bottle from him.

He laughs when I bring the bottle close to my nose to sniff it. Then I move it close to my lips to take a sip but he snatches it away. "No! NO! I'm not gonna give you another alcohol." He scolds me while putting back the cork in the bottle.

He takes a plain bottle and passes it to me. "Just have some sparkling water." I take it from him and move some locks of hair from my face, recalling the night when he came to visit me before my last exam and we drank champagne together to ease my exam stress.

"I had a very nice sleep after drinking with you, that night," I tell him honestly and he pats my arm, comfortingly. "While drinking, you can't be drunk." He explains seriously invested in this topic.

"Aren't you curious about your drinking level?" I try to convince him, moving forward to grab the wine bottle but he gives me a sour look and pulls me back to the seat. "Don't you dare call me when you are drunk!" He screams and looks outside the window.

"Woah! It's the sea! What a long ship." He says and I keep the bottle back and look outside with him. "What are they catching? Rockfish?" I ask and he shrugs before mumbling,

"Ahh, it's so nice. Look at the sea. I want to dive into it with you in my arms."

**********************

Going to skip some scenes I originally planned for their Jeju trip because this book is getting boring