32

Jimin's POV

"Have some more," my mom says to Y/n but she looks at her with a sour face. "I don't want to."

"But you have to," she says with a smile and pours more tasteless porridge made for the sick people into her bowl. "Ah. . . Omoni! Why?" She whines and looks at me with her shiny eyes to help her. 

I sigh, taking the bowl from her. "I'll eat it— Ah! Ah! Eomma! Ah! Okay! I won't! Jagiya! You have to eat it!" I tell Y/n while rubbing my ear which just got pulled by my beloved mother. I glance at Y/n apologetically and she sulks before digging her spoon in the bowl.

I look at the chicken noodle soup in front of me and then at Y/n who is struggling to eat her porridge. I didn't even touch my food and am carefully watching her take those bites with a disgusted face.

"Eomma, I want to eat porridge too."

I feel Y/n looking at me in surprise with the spoon in her mouth. My mom frowns at me but then peeks at Y/n and her eyebrows raise in realization. She nods before turning back to the kitchen. 

"Omoni, no! He will eat this." She yells, glaring at me while looking at the noodles. "No, I can't watch her eat bland food while I'm having a feast- Ouch!" I hiss when Y/n smacks my back.

"Why am I getting abused by women in my own house?" I ask while rubbing my back. I hear my mom giggle as she passes me a bowl of porridge. "Because you love being in pain." My mom says and Y/n presses her lips to control her laughter, her eyes on my arm on the table.

"Sorry, I am here now. Let's eat." My dad approaches us at the table and mom serves him his bowl of chicken noodle soup and then takes a seat beside him. "Jimin, you can share the noodles with Y/n but don't give her too much. She just had indigestion." She warns me, sitting across dad with her bowl.

"Y/n, sweetheart, I made these for your health. Don't worry you will feel better after this light meal." She chimes and Y/n bows at her. "Thank you so much for caring for me, Omonim."

All of us eat and I share my noodles with Y/n. Secretly, giving her more noodles, hiding her from my mother and my father. She was controlling her smile the entire time and I am glad that she warmed up to my parents quickly.

"What is your last name, dear?" My mom asks her and she smiles. "Kim Y/n."

My parents smile at her warmly and I love how they are trying to ease out the tension inside her about talking to my parents. "I don't have parents so forgive me if I offend you somehow. I don't know how to behave with parents." She says and looks at me with shining eyes and a small smile.

Could she be any cuter?

I watch my parents looking at her with heart eyes. I don't blame them. Y/n really is pretty but her sweetness and kindness just adds up to her ethereal beauty.

I'm so glad to have met her again. And now I think I'm falling in deep for her.

The way my eyes met many eyes but only got lost in hers. My heart beats rapidly when I'm with her. I feel better when I'm with her.

I don't just like her. But love her.

I want to tease her forever. I want to laugh with her forever. I want to love her for the rest of my life. I found someone I never want to lose. I want to be with her forever.

People might think I'm crazy for thinking so ahead of my time for the both of us.

But you know, if you meet that one special person who makes you believe in forever, you cannot wait anymore to start living your forever with them.

"So what are our Y/n's dreams?" My dad asks her and she presses her lips together. "Umm. . . Everyone expected me to be in the spotlight like an actress or something. My grandfather wanted me to be an Engineer. My mother wanted me to be an artist like her—"

"What is your dream?" My mom asks her and she looks at her in shock, then at me shakily. She blinks vigorously. Her eyes glistening.

This topic is a bit sensitive to her. I know.

"Eomma—"

"Jimin?" My dad interrupts me and I raise an eyebrow at him. "Yes?"

"Can you buy me a pack of cigarettes from the nearest convenience store?" He asks and I know that they won't hurt her anyway but are just trying to make her comfortable.

I peek at Y/n. She turns to look at me, eyes wavering. She doesn't want me to leave.

"I will go later—"

"Yes, Jimin-ah. Bring some ice-cream on your way back home. Y/n might enjoy some sweet dessert atleast." My mom shuts me off and I shut my eyes, sighing deeply, fisting my hands under the table.

I know they won't force her about something but I don't know if it'll be comfortable for her to disclose about her feelings to them.

She knew my father for a long time. So I'm sure she trusts him. But she hides herself a lot from the world. The real her.

And that might be because she never had parents to ask her about her life in her childhood. So she kept her real emotions within herself. My parents could be of great use to her in that way.

"You want to have ice-cream, Y/n?" My dad asks her warmly and she turns back to face him. She gives him a tight smile and nods.

"Alright, Jimin bring us icecream. Chocolate for both of us and for Y/n. . . What do you—"

"It's butterscotch. I know hers. I'm taking Ddosan with me." I tell my mother and stand up from the chair, moving away, brushing my hand across her back along my way.

I grab my wallet and a mask and cap, then walk over to the small kennel of Ddosan, opening it and this big guy, jumps on me immediately. I giggle at his actions before reaching for the chain of his collar and attaching the lead rope.

I stand up and walk across the hall, giving a last glance to the three on the dining room. Y/n's back facing me. My parents are smiling warmly at me and my mom nods. 

I trust them.

"Let's go for a walk, San. Your eomma needs to speak to my parents for a while."

***************

This kind of caring💟 Happy Jimin Day <3