62

Y/N's POV

I stand in front of the tombstones of my parents and grandparents, holding four bouquets of daisies. I take a deep breath and notice a white rose being kept on each of their tombstones from beside me.

I turn to glance at Jungkook who stares in front of me, paying respect to my family and I smile at him.

"What? We came here even when we were dating. It still doesn't change if we are friends." He rumbles without looking at me but I smile, turning back to the tombstone. My chest feels heavy and I sigh. Jungkook taps my shoulder and walks away, giving me some time by myself. 

I crouch down and place the bouquets on each of their tombstones. I rub them but hold in my tears, staying silent as I know Jungkook isn't far away from here. He is probably still watching me from afar like he always does.

But a hand gets placed over my head and I flinch. I turn my head up and look at the warm eyes that sparkle down at me. His cute round nose and plump lips face me. He has his hair blonde and his lips curved up into a beautiful soft and assuring smile.

"Let it out, jagi. Don't hold back."

He says, sitting down beside me, caressing my hair and his other hand rubbing my hand over the grave. I turn back and look at Jungkook, resting his figure on his bike, now Jimin's car is parked behind it, and he is smiling at us as he frisks his hands up in the air defensively.

"Yeah, sorry. He had to give in to me. I forced him to tell me where you guys were," I hear him again and turn back to stare at him. I feel light-hearted seeing his eyes filled with love and hearing his voice that melts my heart. "I miss them all," I whisper, choking on my tears. He wraps his arms, hugging me tightly as I sob in his embrace.

"I love you more than anything in this damn world. Go ahead and tell me what you want me to know," he mumbles and kisses my forehead. "No. I won't bother you anymore. I'm already lucky enough to have you love me. I don't want to say," I reply.

"Y/n, come on. Please, tell me. What else is wrong?" He says in a voice that shows that he could tell that I was still upset. "I am crying. Don't look at me," I whisper.

"No, no, no. Look, I'm looking right at you. Now, tell me, what's wrong?" He turns me to face him, making sure I am looking at him directly in the eyes. "Talk to me."

But I remain silent, sniffing and avoiding eye contact.

"Come on, baby. Let it all out. It's just me. You know I don't care if you cry, it won't ruin my day. I love you and no amount of tears will ever change that," he assures me, hugging me tightly, rubbing my back. "Talk."

"I just feel like a burden to everyone. I miss my grandpa. He always used to love me and assure me but now I really miss him." I cry my heart out. I was supposed to avoid Jimin but now I am the one crying in his arms as he comforts me.

"Jagi, you are nothing but sunshine. You should never, ever believe that you are a burden to me. I love you, and I want you to always feel like you can come to me for these things. Tell me more," he mumbles and I weep. "I watched my parents drown in front of me. I couldn't help them with anything. Grandpa used to tell me that it was not at all my fault but still, I feel bad about not being able to help them." 

"Hey, hey!" he pulls me in for another hug. "It wasn't your fault, do you hear me? None of that was your fault. You were a child then, did you expect yourself to know the first thing about saving someone's life?" He pulls back to look into my eyes, "You do realize that there was nothing you could possibly do, right?"

I sniff and he runs his hand down my cheek. "I'll always be here, jagi. Now come on, what else is wrong? Maybe you need a little distraction." He says and I can literally hear him smirking because of his tone. I push him back. "I am distracting you! Get back to your work!" I state.

"I don't care," he replies, his eyes twinkling honestly as he says it. "You'll always come first, jagi. Before my fans, my career, myself. Everything. So please, tell me how I can make you smile right now." His voice drops as he teases me. I know him. He is going to get me to smile, even if it means flirting shamelessly, as long as it works.

He starts to caress my neck, pressing a teasing kiss to a spot he knew I was sensitive to. We are at the graveyard! "I know how to make you smile. Open your phone, Y/n." His breath ghosts over my ear. I frown. "Come on, do it." His words are light, but his tone is not. He sounds dead serious but he keeps his voice light as he gives me order.

I take my phone out and he holds it with me while using his fingers to click on the screen. He moves closer to me, his body nearly pressing against mine. "Watch this."

I watch the YouTube countdown and frown in confusion. "What is this-"

"Shh. . . 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Here, we go!" Jimin says and the screen turns black but suddenly a young boy appears on the screen who was fixing the camera. I narrow my brows but then it hits me. "This is you-" I say but Jimin shushes me and makes me look back into the screen as his younger self adjusts the camera.

*in the video*

"Ah, I am feeling really nervous right now but I wanted to record this video. I am Park Jimin. A student of eighth standard from Busan High School. And I made this song for someone. She recently transferred to the same school as me. Her name is Kim Y/n. Her class is 5-B. We met in front of the staff room when she bumped into me and we accidentally exchanged our airpods. I have something to confess to you.

When our eyes touch, I feel like my soul sets on fire. I love the way the sun looks upon your skin. And how it glimmers within your eyes.

When you're near me, every moment feels like a dream. And you're the sweetest song that plays within my ears. You were a song. I listened to you and instantly knew that you'd be my favourite.

You are beautiful, my love, like a painting. But not just any painting. Your beauty is like art. Something meant to be admired in awe and appreciated for as long as time exists. There are so many things that I want you to know. I want you to know the words that can perfectly describe you." He scratches his neck and flashes a wide, sly smile as he mumbles,

"That's why I made this song for you. Like Crazy. To tell you that my love for you is Like Crazy."

*********************

Look at this cutie!!!