16

Jimin's POV

"That's good." The photographer compliments and I turn to my side. I was wearing a white Calvin Klein T-shirt with jeans. I had grown out my hair for a long time after the military service because over there I was practically bald.

I flex my arms that I worked out for these past few months. "Perfect. Now let's move on to the next setup." He announces and I nod. I walk back to the waiting room, to get ready for the next shot.

I open the door to the room and my eyes widen to see Y/n waiting for me. She looks up at me and beams, jumping from the couch to approach me.

She is wearing a floral midi dress reaching below her knees with a simple sandal. Her hair is braided into pigtails.

"You were awesome. Look, I told you that you're so hot, attractive, sexy—"

I press my hands on her mouth, then eyeing the others in the room. This girl surely will be the death of me. I smile and bow at them softly before releasing her.

"Shush," I whisper and she nods. "Why are you wearing clothes though? Take it off." She says and I pass her a questioning look.

I knew Y/n was a bubbly kind of person with people she's comfortable with which makes her really adorable at times. Reminds me of our first encounter when she randomly captured my heart in a minute with her personality. The rest of the year I just observed her and noticed how she never spoke to others in the school, confirming my assumptions that she is extremely picky when it comes to making friends.

My thoughts are interrupted when I feel Y/n tugging at my shirt. I pry her hands off me.

"Shut up. I'm not going to take it off. Although, there's a shirtless photoshoot next but still I'm wearing a jacket." She squeals and scrunches her nose, beaming with delight while fisting her hands tightly.

I chuckle, seeing her reaction. It makes my manly pride gleam in delight. I nod and move away. The assigned Calvin Klein stylist gives me the next outfit and I sigh, walking towards the changing room.

I can't believe I'm doing this for my crush out there. But she seems to be happy and that is all I want.

After changing into the jacket and jeans, with a slight exposure of the white waistband of the CALVIN KLEIN underwear, I walk back to the waiting room for the touch up.

My eyes scan around the room, trying to find Y/n but she isn't there. Did she leave already?

I press my lips in disappointment but I try not to show it. The makeup artist starts fixing my makeup and the stylist adjusts the dress and my hair.

I look at my reflection in the mirror when the door bursts open and who could it be?

Kim Y/n.

You're right. No one makes an entry like her. I chuckle, looking at her reflection through the mirror and her eyes lands on mine.

She smiles and holds a small bag close to her. Ryu follows her and walks to some of the staff, including the stylist and the makeup artist.

"It's a treat from Y/n-ssi today!" Ryu exclaimed and my eyes widen. "There's a food truck out of the set and you all can get whatever you want from there. Have a small break." He says and they nod happily.

All of them walk out of the waiting room and Ryu nods at Y/n who bows at him before shutting the door behind him, leaving the two of us in the room.