45

Y/n's POV

I hold the graduation certificate in my hand while speaking to the professors about my future plan. They smile and I bow at them before turning to exit the auditorium.

Finally, it's graduation.

Jimin had been very busy with his album recently in New York so when he would call me I would've slept by then. He texted me if I wanted to keep Ddosan with me and he'll have his brother drop it at my place but I declined the offer since I won't have someone to look after San when I'll be away from my home.

He couldn't make it early from his schedules for my graduation and apologized for that plenty of time. I assured him that it's alright and we will celebrate later but he kept on crying that he was guilty for that.

I am walking through the courtyard of the campus building and notice the students with their parents and lovers who are clicking pictures and hugging each other.

There's a feeling of loneliness coating my heart watching them.

But it's always been just me during my previous two graduations. So I'm familiar with the experience. The previous one for my Bachelor's degree was in Massachusetts where I walked out silently and  I was alone on the school graduation too because Jungkook was busy with his debut practising.

I don't pay attention to the others as I walk across the courtyard and walk towards the exit to book myself a cab. I take my phone out and look for a cab when I hear someone screaming my name.

"Kim Y/n! Congratulations!"

I jump at my spot but quickly turn around to see the elderly couple with a small cardboard in their hands reading in English,

"Genius Y/n is a Master of Computers now!"

My eyes glisten and I look up at Mrs. Park and Uncle Park who cheer for me and draw on attention to themselves. "Kim Y/n is the best!" They cheer and I watch the others smiling at us.

Uncle Park approaches me with a bouquet of flowers in his hand and passes it to me. I take it from him while he juts his chin out, asking me for my graduation certificate. I chuckle and pass it to him. Mrs. Park comes to us and pats my head.

"Congratulations on your graduation, little Y/n. We are so proud of you. Don't ever feel lonely. We are here for you," she says and Uncle Park agrees to her.

I feel tears brimming my eyes so I hang my head low, looking at the ground and noticing the dandelions in my hands. I'm not alone this time.

Jimin's parents are here.

Maybe Jimin sent them here since he couldn't be here. I miss Jimin a lot but I really appreciate his effort as well.

"Thank you for coming, Uncle Park and Omoni," I tell them, bowing at them gratefully but feel Uncle Park fixing my graduation square hat. "Call me Abeoji or Appa too. Why only she gets the motherly privileges and I'm stuck in my uncle era?" Uncle Park complains and I chuckle, a tear cascading down my face as I quickly wipe it off.

"Okay, dad. Can I call you dad?" I ask and his eyes widen. "Of course, now after two notorious sons I'm elated to have an English speaking daughter!" He claims and Mrs. Park takes her phone out.

"Since you're paying so much attention to your dad, mind posing for your mom's camera?" She asks, pulling Mr. Park back and holding the phone up.

I smile and hold the flower bouquet in my hands while posing for the camera. I watch the other's eyes widening at the side but I don't pay much attention to them.

Suddenly, two arms wrap around my waist and I hiss when I feel a chin resting on my shoulder. The bouquet slips from my grip, falling to the ground and I immediately hold the locked arms on my waist.

"Say kimchi!"

My heart stops at his honey voice but I look at the elderly couple smiling and their cameras flashing along with some other curious students.

"Jimin."

"I had to come. It was your special day, jagi," he mentions and places a small kiss on the crook of my neck before slowly turning me around to face him. I blink several times in surprise but he giggles, using his index finger to tap on my cheeks.

"My love is blushing, huh?"

I look away from him and notice the others watching us with surprised faces with curious eyes. "I have a gift for you," he whispers and I turn to him. "What gift?"

He presses his lips together, holding my waist with one hand and inserts his other hand inside his pocket. He releases me and takes out a bow knotted red ribbon. I frown at his actions but he ties the ribbon around his head like a scarf looking like a hair band.

An amusing smile forms on my lips as I stare him tying the knot of the ribbon on the crown of his head. He grins at me sheepishly and steps closer. "Here's your gift," he says and I laugh at him.

"An amazing gift indeed," I tell and he bends down to show me the crown of his head. "Please unwrap me, baby." He says lowly, laughing with me and digging his head on my shoulder to hide his face in embarrassment from the people looking at us.

"How am I supposed to unwrap this gift?" I pull his hair playfully and he laughs more, wrapping his arms around my waist and I laugh. He takes off the ribbon and hugs me.

"I love you, jagi."

"I love you too, Jimin."

I feel him stiffening in the embrace at my reply, his biceps flexes and I hear his heartbeat accelerating inside his chest. "What did you say?"

He whispers and slowly pulls back from the hug to stare at me. I notice his shocked eyes and the way his Adam's apple bobs, lips trembling as if I said something wrong. I raise my eyebrow at him but he blinks rapidly.

"I love you." He repeats it as if he misheard my reply. I smile at his cuteness. "I love you too, Jimin-ie." I reply and his eyes widen. He opens his mouth to speak but nothing comes out from it. He gulps hard and turns to look at others who are screaming at us to kiss, holding their phone in their hands.

He still is in shock but he slowly turns back to me. I pass him an amused smile. "They are asking us to kiss for the camera," he says hesitantly, still not over my confession. I smile and circle my arms around his neck, pulling him down to connect our lips.

The crowd goes wild but I feel Jimin's arms tightening around my waist. After a few seconds and a quick kiss, he pulls back and stares at me with a strange gaze. "Did they click the pictures?" I ask and he blushes, the faint pink hue on his cheeks is the evidence. He nods slowly, his eyes dropping down to my nose and then lips and I curve mine upwards. "Good." I mumble and pull him by his neck towards myself again.

Our lips press against each other, a tingling feeling spreading through my heart. The crowd screams in a mixture of excitement and resentment. But he pulls me closer against his body as our tongue caress, teasing each other this time. The feelings and sparks between us never wavers.

Because if the first kiss was for the cameras,

The second one was for us,

Exclusively ours.

********************

I fell off my bed and hurt my hands after typing in the last line

I fell off my bed and hurt my hands after typing in the last line. Damn! Why don't I get myself a boyfriend at this rate?

*A boy comes close reading this*

GET OUT OF HERE! I DON'T WANNA DATE! I WAS JOKING!