24

Y/n's POV

I am ready to go and give my exam today. Yesterday, Jimin prepared my breakfast, lunch, and dinner all in the morning. I just had to heat it for every meal and eat it.

He went away right after scolding me to pick up his calls without fail and saying that he has some recording schedules.

Today is going be my last exam. I put on my flavoured lip balm and smile at my reflection. I wear my clear glasses and then the black mask and twirl around.

I am wearing a crop top, a mini skirt, and thigh-high socks. I just need to wear my sneakers.

I grab my black backpack and unzip it to check the documents that I will need to submit today. My manager will be here anytime now so I grab my phone until the doorbell rings.

I walk over to the door and open it. My eyes widen to see the unexpected person in front of me.

"Good morning, Jagiya!"

There he stands tall (coughs, Jimin is tall. Stop bullying my grown ass son!), wearing a grey cropped sweatshirt and grey fit jeans. He is grinning sheepishly and raises his hand to pull his now brown wavy hair back but my eyes focus on the way his cropped sweatshirt rises, exposing the tattoo on his rib and his locks fall over his forehead slightly as he releases them. He notices my gaze and I can watch him slowly smirking at my reaction.

"Are you ready, jagi?" He asks, tone husky as if he is trying to seduce me but I have an exam to focus on today so I ask him instead. "I have to give an exam. My manager will come here-"

"She said that I can take you to the exam center. It's Seoul National University, right?" I nod and feel him eyeing me from top to bottom.

"You're looking so hot, jagi."

My cheeks heat up at that comment and blinking rapidly. "O. . .kay," I reply, dragging the word and turning around to crouch down to my shoe rack, taking out my white sneaker.

"If I were a student and you were there in the exam hall then I would rather fill you up instead of my answer sheet."

Did he just say that or my ears are ringing?

What the hell?

I cough hard at his remarks but decide to remain silent at his words as I am about to wear my shoes but his voice stops me.

"Stand up," I frown but look up at him in irritation. "Why?"

"Just do as I say, jagiya."

That nickname and that tone.

Why is he ordering me with that deep voice? But I need to let him know that I'm stronger.

I glare at him. "Who are you to order me?" He smiles, a bitter one or maybe, a dark one. He chuckles and shakes his head before crouching down.

And everything happens in a swift motion as he wraps his arm around my waist and the other one hooking under my right knee, pulling me up. He stares at me, a sweet smile on his lips but mischievous gaze in his eyes.

What's wrong with him today?

My heart cannot keep it's calm. But I should be calm. I have an exam to give. "What are you -"

"Shh. . ." He interrupts me before crouching down and then I feel him tying my shoe laces. "You are aware of my feelings for you, jagi. Don't be so oblivious. And about me ordering you. . ." He finishes doing my shoes and stands up.

He tilted his head and curved his lip up, giving me smirk. "Just know that like one of my fans mentioned once, I'm the most greedy and possessive K-pop idol. So I know how to make things mine." He mumbles, fixing the hem of my thigh high socks up, brushing his fingers across my thigh slightly.