29

Meaning:-

Aegyo - when an idol acts cute, typically pitching their voice higher, speaking in baby talk, and making gestures such as poking their cheeks or framing their face with their hands

👉💗☺️💗👈

Jimin's POV

"Do I have a lot of aegyo?" Kai asks me. "Yes, absolutely," I answer while we were almost reaching the place. 

"You're really good at doing aegyo, like a fly or something. Please show me one of them!" Y/n tells him politely. I know what she's trying to do.

It's not flirting. She's assuring others about being themselves and providing them confidence. She does that with everyone and fits into their comfort zone instead of building her own. I love this about her.

Kai smiles proudly and looks at us with a big grin. Y/n is so good with my friends. She instantly became comfortable with them. I just love her like crazy.

"The original fly aegyo is like. . ." Kai says and starts flapping his hands close to his face with big eyes and all of us laugh at his face. Y/n looks at him in surprise with a big smile. She looks so adorable with that expression. Everyone laughs and applauds again when Taemin and I speak together about her.

"Y/n is so surprised because of it!"

"Y/n feels so surprised."

We are laughing more at Y/n enjoying our weird things than us enjoying the weird things. "Do another one!" I tell Kai because I want to watch Y/n laugh more.

"Nai too mi too ('nice to meet you')," Kai says doing the aegyo and she drops her head on my lap, laughing loudly while we were enjoying her reactions to it. I pat her shoulder gently to calm her down while she is grinning at Kai who is flapping his hands. I look at her adoringly.

She looks so different now. 

She is looking happier.

"Should we do another game?" She ask excitedly and Sungwoon turns to her. "Wit game, 1!"

"2!"

"2!"

"Ahhhh!!!!" Both Y/n and Ravi shriek since they answered together. I look at Y/n who is laughing now and everyone is clapping, throwing their heads back at her funny reactions. "Jagiya, you've shown many sides of yourself today," I tell her as she again buries her face in my arm to hide her laughter.

"Y/n is screwed!" Taemin says while I am still adoring her who is shaking with her face covered beside me. She looks so desperate to win. 

I think she has become more comfortable now. I like it like that. Rather than pretending in front of other people, I like that she just shows it.

"We have arrived!" Taemin's driver announces and we cheer. All of us get down and wait for some of the girls to join us. After a while, we enter the amusement park and it is almost empty. Very few people are here. Hardly anyone.

Some of the girls screams, covering their mouths in surprise and clicking our pictures. I hold Y/n close to me and tell the girls not to share the pictures with anyone and they respect our privacy. My friends are wearing masks and are far away from us to avoid the public.

I sling an arm across Y/n's shoulder and walk forward. "I'm really nervous," I mumble while Y/n is waving at the forming crowd with a big smile on her face. People keep screaming, "It's Y/n unnie! It's Jimin oppa!"

"Why do I feel so nervous?" I ask while smiling and hide behind Y/n, holding her shoulder and crouching down slightly so that my body fits behind her. "Jagi, you stand in front. I can't bear to stand there." I tell her and she keeps walking forward and laughing at me.

"You're really nervous. Are you shy?" She asks and I nod. "Yes, I'm really shy in front of random cameras," I say to her while groaning playfully and she holds my hand while giggling. She tugs me forward, walking together.

She waves and smiles at some of them. "You're really good. It's like a fish in freshwater. You're really admirable." I mumble to myself but she hears it. 

"Of course, I am your princess. Princesses know how to greet her Kingdom!" She says with a proud look and walks forward with her hand laced with mine. A whole flight of butterflies is flying in my stomach because of this cheerful girl with me.

Now that I think about it, Y/n is actually an extrovert. She just keeps this side of hers hidden from the world.

When she's with someone who can bring out this side of hers, she glows brighter than the sun above us right now.

There are so many school students there, probably for a trip here and she smiles at them. "Look at them. They are looking at us like a prince and a princess, so we should really feel like that." She says, pointing towards the children and I look at them and wave at the cute kids.

I'm glad that we could appear openly like this since we are officially a couple in front of the world.

"You are really acting so prettily. Have you done that to someone before?" I ask her while smiling. "What? No~" She replies and Taemin's driver comes to us. "It is going crazy over here. Let's go."

We nod and I take Y/n in my embrace before walking away from there. "I should've acted more cool and manly. Ahh!" I groan playfully when I feel her wrapping her arms around my waist from the side and smile wide at her touch.

"No, you did great, Jimin-ssi! You really did great. We gave them so many pictures." She says with a satisfied look but my smile drops and heart aches at her words.

She is doing all of these for the camera.

This relationship is still fake to her.

"What are you doing?" Ravi asks while laughing as we walk towards them. I look at Lara who is smiling at them.

"What happened? Did you two kiss before coming here?" Kai asks. "You know I get shy and embarrassed in front of cameras." I tell him although I wouldn't mind kissing her.

"Why are you embarrassed? You both are official though. Anyways, we got the tickets. Let's go." He says and we walk towards the rides.

"We have to be mentally prepared for the ride..." Kai says looking at the high ride. I fix Y/n's hair and dress slightly which seems to be ridden off because she was bouncing in front of the cameras like a kid earlier.

"Look at him. He's taking care of her." Ravi says while holding his girlfriend's hand and I smile at him shyly before continuing to arrange her hair.

We walk towards the ride. "But isn't this scary?" She asks but I feel scared as well. "What is scary about this? I think encountering fans we did earlier was much scarier." I protest.

"How was that scary? That was fun!"

"Ah! I can't wait for the ride!" I say while hopping like a toddler. "Oh boy! I really want to go now! I like this tension so much. It's fluttering!"

I look at the seat and then at her who is looking scared. I smile at her scared state but it's time to be scared together so I extend my hand to her. She looks up at my hands and then at me as I say,

"Come here, jagiya, these are our seats. I'll hold onto you like my life depends on it."

*****************

Melting on my bed because of this 😭