46

Jimin's POV

I park the car in Y/n's parking lot and turn to peek at her who's lost staring at our joined hands on her lap. I don't want to let it go but we have to go upstairs at her apartment.

I slowly unfasten my seatbelt which makes a clicking sound. She flinches, breaking out of her trance and looks at me with her doe eyes.

CUTIE!

She tries to pull her hand back but I tighten my fingers that are locked with hers. I lean forth and press a kiss on her neck, feeling her fingers tighten against mine as she clenches her thighs.

I pull back and silently unfasten her seatbelt but struggle with it. Furrowing my brows in distress, I try to do it but fail. I hear Y/n giggling but she pulls her hand back, making my hand already feel cold without hers.

She gently pushes my hand away and uses both of her hands to unfasten the belt, succeeding immediately. "It was stuck," she says with a smile. I grin at her and she turns to her side, unlocking the door to get out of it.

I turn back to collect her graduation robe, cap and her graduation certificate and the bouquet of flowers before getting out of the car myself while stumbling. I watch Y/n standing in front of my car door and she takes everything from my hands except the bouquet.

"I have a gift for you," I tell her and her eyes dance in excitement "What is it?" I giggle and tell her to wait till we are home. Walking forward towards the elevator, I notice the expensive Red sports car parked there which amazes me.

"Wow, someone from your building got a new car. The model is so cool!" I comment while eyeing the vehicle. "It's mine, I guess," she says and my jaws drop. I look at her in shock but run towards the car.

"You mean this belongs to you?" I yell and she shuts her eyes, flinching at my loud voice. "Y/n! Did you buy this while I was away?" I ask in excitement while rubbing the car to feel the metal and she blinks at me in confusion but shakes her head.

"JungKook gave it to me."

I pull my hands back and glare at the car. "Very bad taste! I mean why would he gift a red sports car? This causes a lot of accident! Eww! Such a bad car." I comment and kick the car tire while scrunching my nose in disgust.

"He knows I like sports cars," She says hesitantly while scratching her head in confusion. "You like sports car?" I ask and she squints her eyes in thought.

"I cannot drive but I really love speed. I love to be sitting in a speeding car while someone is driving it," she says and I feel like I don't know anything about her.

JungKook knows so much about her.

"He said it's a repayment for the time I supported him financially. I refuse to accept it but he—"

"Alright. I understood. He has huge ego. He felt indebted to you so he did this more to assure himself." I say and she shrugs but turns to walk towards the elevator.

I shouldn't feel jealous about this.

She mentioned about him visiting her and I spoke to him too but we ended up fighting with each other.

"Jimin," I finch when she calls out my name and I run to get inside the elevator. I bite my lips as this unsettling feeling creeps up my heart.

"Y/n?"

"Hmm?"

"I love you." She frowns but nods.

"I know." My eyes widen and I feel like crying.

"Why aren't you saying I love you too like a few moments ago? Did your feelings change after seeing the Red Sports car?" I ask while hiding my face in the bouquet of flowers to hold in my tears.

"Huh? What the hell?" She gasps and nudges me with her shoulder while my face is buried in the flowers. "Why are you cry— Ok. I love you too. I just– You said I love you suddenly so I was caught off guard." She explains and I look up at her while pouting.

"Are you sure?"

The door to the elevator opens. She sighs and throws the robe on my face, the cloth covering my entire face. I pull it from my face and notice Y/n already gone from there. I run outside and follow her to her unit.

She unlocks it and we enter her home while I press my hand on the backside pocket of my jeans, gulping hard. She keeps the certificate and cap on the sofa, takes the robe and bouquet from my hold and keeps them on the sofa too.

She looks at me and then at the hand at my back. She squints her eyes at me suspiciously while I grin at her. "You're hiding something," she says and my brows rise up.

"What? No! What am I —"

"What is it?" She asks as she approaches me with slow steps but I shake my head. "Nothing. Why would I hide?" I try to reason and she glares at me.

I give up.

I don't want to fight again.

Not after not meeting her for weeks and finally seeing her.

I take the bracelet out of my pocket and she extends her hand to me, taking it from my hold and analysing it. "This is a handmade bracelet which I made at a shop in New York. I wanted to gift it to you. I made one for myself. It's the same but with your initials. You have the one with mine. PJM," I tell her.

She looks at the bracelet and smiles before jumping on me, wrapping her arms around me and kissing me hard. I hold her in my arms and with big eyes, letting her kiss me.

But after a few seconds she pulls back and buries her face in my chest. I'm sure she can hear my racing heart thrumming against my chest. I swallow the dry lump in my throat and stroke her hairs.

I feel calm with her.

I missed her so much these past few weeks that her warmth against my body feels euphoric. "I love you so much, Jimin. This is so special. Thank you for your efforts and time. You deserve all my hugs and kisses," she says and a smile forms on my face.

Insecurity and negativity washing away from my heart.

Only her warmth coating it.

"I am sorry. I was feeling insecure about my present for you when I saw Jungkook's one." I mumble in her hair. "You don't have to. You're the most special person in my life. Never feel insecure over how others treat me. They will just be a random person. But you are my person," she says.

"And you are mine."

With that, I realise, that my future no matter how tough it gets, I'll be happy. I'll overcome my problems no matter how difficult it gets.

Because I have my person with me.

********************

Press on the star button down below if this chapter made you smile

Press on the star button down below if this chapter made you smile. Or don't, I'm just happy if you smile.
👇