54

Y/n's POV

I cough and carry the trolley back to my building with my manager Chaehee. It's been almost a month since the Jeju trip and Jimin and I were both busy with work.

He had released the first music video of his album a few days ago and it received exceptional feedback from everyone. He's busy working on his album now which is at the last stages.

It's going to release after a month probably and I'm excited about it. I was gone for a small fashion event in Paris. I didn't speak to Jimin for a week and he was busy too, considering the fact that he didn't call me either.

It's the work space we give each other. I promised myself, never to intrude in his work and Jimin never does in mine. When we need, we support each other in our work and hobbies.

He really loves to film me cooking and helps me share it on my Instagram. Although, he has a talent in making everything look bad in camera but he tries his best to encourage me.

Like the other day, I made croquet but he clicked pictures and made it look like chicken nuggets.

He is really a funny man. He can be strict and angry at times but the next moment he's emotional and caring.

I smile at his thoughts, looking at the ring that he gave me in my finger, reminding me of him. I have to inform him that I returned as he mentioned. I sniff my runny nose, feeling dizzy but I look at the security guard of my building.

"Good afternoon, Miss. There were fan gifts and some parcels for you so I dropped it in front of your door while you were away." He says and I smile, thanking him but I recall something.

"Mr. Han, have you watched Jimin's new music video?" I ask and he blinks his eyes, scratching his neck. Of course, he knows Jimin as my boyfriend. Jimin visits me at home so he knows him too well.

"I'm afraid that I haven't but I'll make sure to watch it." He assures me and I smile at him. "Search for Jimin Filter on YouTube and you will get it. Please watch it and support it. You can tell everyone else to watch it too." I say.

He giggles and nods. "You really are a supportive girlfriend, Miss Kim. He must be lucky to have you. I will surely cheer for him. HWAITING!" He exclaims and I smile at him.

"Y/n, you should go and sleep, okay? Don't stress yourself." My manager instructs and I sigh, nodding and agreeing to her. "But can't I go to Jimin?" I ask and she glares at me.

I bite my lips and nod again. She reaches me up to my door and leaves. My head is aching a lot but I decide to call Jimin once before going to sleep.

I grab my phone and try to call him but to my dismay he doesn't pick up my call. I frown but try again, blinking several times he receives my call. A smile forms on my face. "Hello, Jimin—"

"Hello, Y/n. I'm Hoseok. Jimin's stylist. Hope you've heard about me." A cheerful voice speaks up and I chuckle. "I have. Jimin told me about you, Hoseok-ssi. Umm. . . Should I call later? Is Jimin busy?" I ask in an unsure voice.

"Well, he's at his home right now. I was about to leave. There's a huge problem with a song and he's correcting it himself in his studio at home. I saw his phone ringing continuously so I picked it up." He informs and I furrow my brows in confusion.

"Is he alright?" I ask, knowing how easily he gets pressurised in these situations. I hear him sigh. "No, he's stressed. I have to go to JinHit to take care of some stuff so I couldn't be here more."

I hum and thank him for telling me this. He congratulates me for the Paris fashion event and disconnects the call. I sigh and decide to check up on Jimin since he's home, considering the fact that Hoseok said he's stressed and couldn't give him company. So I can give him some support.

So I reserve a cab and head myself to his home. I smile at the guard and stand in front of his unit, pressing in the passcode that he shared with me.

I press my lips together and enter his apartment. The living room and everything is dark, without lights. I turn on the lights and look at the mess he has created.

The clothes are everywhere on the couch, the dishes are dirty in the sink and the empty champagne bottles and glasses are on the dining table. This place looks like it wasn't cleaned for a year when I have just been a week away from here.

"Jimin?" I call out but slowly walk towards his room where he makes his home studio and works on his music. I slowly twist the doorknob, opening the door but the Toxic smoke filled in the room enter my nostrils.

I cough vigorously and open the door but hear Jimin's voice who's sitting on the recliner in front of the desk. He keeps his vape on the table and stands up.

"Jagi? What are you-" he says and runs his hands over his face in frustration. "When did you return?" He asks and I glare at him. "What are you doing, Jimin? Just calm down. What have you done to the home?" I ask and walk towards his table to keep my phone there and take the vape and the bottle of champagne kept on it.

But he grabs my wrist tightly. I hiss in pain and look at him. "Keep the vape back," he says in a firm tone, giving me a blank stare and I sigh. "You have smoked a lot already today, Jimin—"

"Can you fucking stop annoying me, Y/n. I know how to handle myself!" He screams at my face in anger and I flinch at his tone. I understand that he's too stressed to be so angry.

I bite my lips nervously but he pushes me back until I'm out of his room and harshly releases my wrist, causing me to stumble backwards. I look at him in horror but he glares at me before slamming the door shut on my face.

I blink several times in confusion but then see the vape and bottle of champagne in my hand. I shake my head and walk over to the kitchen.

I grab the apron and tie it around myself before looking at the mess in his apartment. I rub my forehead, feeling the stinging pain inside but then exhale sharply walking over to the sofa to collect the dirty laundry.

Jimin really doesn't know how to take care of himself without me.

Baby!

************************

We are at chapter 54 already? Damn! I just have one more important scene to add to this book and then ending