42

Jimin's POV

My phone rings but I hug Y/n's head tighter in my sleep. I don't bother to open my eyes but feel her hot breaths on my bare chest since both of us are naked.

She's shifted downwards from the pillow while her hand is draped over my waist. The phone silences by itself so I pull her body upwards so that her head lies back on the pillow. She lets out soft whimpers but I pat her frizzy hair with my hands to make her sleep again.

I swallow the dry lump in my throat and hug her tightly, her arm now wrapping around my torso and head buried in the crook of my neck. Slowly, I feel drifting back to my slumber with her.

My phone rings again. I don't bother much but I feel Y/n moving away from my grip. Then I don't hear the ringtone but she tries to take my hands off her body. I slightly open my eyes and glare at her before wrapping my leg around her figure to stop moving.

"Sleep!" I state in my morning voice and pull her by her nape to hug her back. "Your phone is ringing. It's your manager Ryu," she mumbles in her groggy voice, patting my back. I hum and close my eyes to sleep again.

But the phone rings again. "Receive the call, Jimin," she says in my neck and kisses it. "He's asking me to wake up probably for my flight," I reply but suddenly she pulls out from my embrace.

I groan and squint my eyes to glare at her in my sleepy state while she sits up holding the duvet up to her chest. "Flight? When? For what?" She asks, rapidly blinking her eyes to adjust to the sunlight in the room. "Doesn't matter," I tell her, holding her wrist and pulling her back but she slaps my hand away.

"Ahh! Why? Jagi!" I whine but she glares at me. "Did you pack, Jimin? Wait! You have blue hair?" She asks and I roll my eyes. I sit up and ruffle my hair. "You noticed it so quickly. And yes, kind of. I'm already done packing." I tell her but a yawn escapes from my mouth.

She runs her fingers through my hair and I giggle at her movements on my scalp. I bite my lower lip and hold the duvet up to drape it over her shoulders so that she doesn't need to hold onto it. "Good morning, jagi. I love you." I greet her and she pouts her lips asking for a kiss.

I lean forth and peck them. Both of us giggle. And I wrap my arm around her waist and nuzzle the crook of her neck. "Jimin, let's go back to your home and pack up. Why did you even come to my home when you had a flight today?" She asks and I feel her hugging me through her duvet.

"You're covering yourself as if I haven't devoured you, my love." I mumble on her neck and she gasps, pulling back when I try to pull her naked lower body against mine under the duvet.

"Jimin, not now, honey." She cups my face, letting the duvet fall and my heart flutters the way she calls me honey in English. "Is that my nickname?" I ask and she leans forward to kiss me gently instead of answering.

Her hands cupping my face and kissing me softly. I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her closer. She seems to be more comfortable suddenly.

Am I dreaming?

But if I am then I never want to wake up from this one because this is pure feeling of heaven. My most loved person in my arms showering her love to me.

I want to live in this dream.

She pulls back and hugs me softly. It really feels soft with her now. I mean, I always felt soft with her but she seems to act more loving after last night.

"Jimin," she calls out and I hum, stroking her back comfortingly. "Let's get you back home and pack for your flight, okay, Jimin?"

"Okay, jagi."

-------------------------

"What did they do in the office yesterday?" I ask Y/n who is busy choosing the best boxers to pack for me during my visit abroad.

"Nothing much. They removed my followings and turned off my comments on Instagram which I never check anyway. And then created a Weverse DM account." She says but picks up a black and a purple boxers from my closet. I nod at her but smirk internally.

I'm packing my notes that were given to me to be carried at New York for the music video. I mumble the tune of the song in my head while putting the papers inside a file.

"It's good, Jimin. The song sounds great. You'll be great, honey." She says, hugging my chest from the back and I get caught off guard. I'm not used to her showing this much affection so it feels strange but in a good way.

"I love you, Y/n. I wanted you to come with me to New York. I'll miss you so much, jagi!" I tell her and place my hand over hers and rub it before she lets me go. I walk over to my trolley and keep the file over the neatly folded dresses.

I smile at the way they are arranged. Thanks to Y/n who slapped my back, complaining the creases my dresses will get if I carry them without folding it. Then she folded every single item in there and threatened me to help her.

I feel like a married husband being pampered by his loving wife while she looks like a mother who's sending her son to hostel for the first time. I put the toiletries and other essentials that I assembled in a pouch, keeping it over the dresses. I keep the pouch filled with my skincare close and nod approvingly. I shut the trolley cover and place my hands on my hips. 

"I'm done. Thanks, my love." I grin, looking at her. She smiles but her eyes widen when I lift her up by her waist and make her sit over the cover. She looks at me in surprise but I zip up the chain of the trolley to close it using her weight.

She stares at me silently and once it is done, she gets down. "I promise, I'll be back before your graduation, jagi." I assure her.

She smiles and shakes her head. "Don't worry about me. Be careful on your journey and stay. Don't hurt yourself. Right after your filming ends, you'll eat something. You promised me." She reminds me like a dutiful girlfriend.

I giggle and grab her nape before smashing my lips over hers. She hugs me and I rub her back, probably trying to make this moment last longer since I won't be able to see her for almost two weeks.

After a good few minutes of smooching, she pulls back while I connect our forehead after kissing hers. I bite my lips and sigh but feel her grabbing my biceps.

I am getting dangerously obsessed with her. It's no good. I need to calm myself down. I don't wanna scare her away. Never.

"I'll miss you, Jimin." She says and I smile at her words. My heart flutters and touch her neck while she hisses when my finger glides over her hickey.

"I'll miss you like crazy, my Y/n."

*******************

Bad chapter and too much fluff but important because of a tiny detail that explains what Jimin secretly did for her good

Bad chapter and too much fluff but important because of a tiny detail that explains what Jimin secretly did for her good. Hint? The smirk Jimin did internally after her dialogue. Bye