52

Y/n's POV

I blink multiple times and stare at my man in front of me who is wearing a black bottom while being shirtless. I smile and pose for the camera wearing a crochet coverup over a yellow bikini. "Ah! Stop touching the hem and pose freely!" He barks while glaring at me and I look around.

There isn't anyone here right now except for two boys who are playing with a ball on the other side of the private pool. "Y/n, look into the camera! Nice!" I smile at the efforts he is putting in because he just wants to show the world how hot his girlfriend is.

This man is surely in every girl's dreams and I am more than happy to be able to have him support me like this.

"Great. Now wait," he says and reaches for something from his pockets and rushes to me. I blink in uncertainty but he takes the velvet box out and my heart accelerates. "I thought of giving this to you tomorrow in the candlelight dinner but I cannot wait anymore." He remarks before opening the box and showing me the two platinum rings in it.

"We are- What- What are we doing?" I ask but he pulls my hand, the same one in which I'm wearing his bracelet. "We are getting engaged, obviously." He says with a casual shrug and I furrow my brows. "Boys, can you clap clap? Like this?" He asks in his broken English to the two boys who look over at us and their eyes dance in excitement when they see the rings in Jimin's hand showing them how to clap.

"Jagiya, you won't say no, right?" Jimin turns to me but I am too stunned right now to speak any further. "I-"

"This is just me letting you know that I am ready to get married to you. I love you and only you. I am not forcing you to get married to me just wear it like the bracelet," he says and slides the ring into my finger.

"Woohoo! Congratulations to the lovely couple!"

"Wow! Amazing! Two pretty people!"

The two boys cheer while clapping and Jimin grins to them but then gives me the ring. I blink several times with my eyes on the ring in my finger and then the one in his hands. 

Never in my life did I think that I would exchange rings in a swimming pool in Jeju with a renowned Korean star. "Jagi."

"Yes?" I ask and look up at him. His features fall as he notices my confused stare. He retracts his hand back but I take the ring from him. His eyes sparkle and I place a kiss on his cheek. His eyebrows quirk up but slowly a sweet smile forms on his face when I take his hand in mine and slide the ring in his finger.

"You are mine, Park Jimin." I whisper with a playful gaze and he chuckles but I notice him tearing up. I panic but he pulls me by my nape and collides our lips against each other. He kisses me deeply but I feel his salty tears on my lips.

"I think, we should leave. You guys can enjoy," one of the guys say but I hear the water of the swimming pool shift and then soft murmurings until it stops. We are both by ourselves in this area now.

I try to move back but Jimin holds me by my waist and pulls me in, tilting his head to slide in his tongue into my mouth. He kisses me hungrily while I rest my palms against his warm chest.

He wraps his arm around my back, causing my chest to press against his as he hugs me tightly. So tight, that I can feel his heartbeat and am pretty sure that he can feel mine. This makes me feel safe and valid in his arms.

I want to keep this feeling linger for a while but I lose my breath so I pull back. He sobs silently with his head hung low and I frown at him. He holds my hands and raises the left one up to his lips, kissing the ring gently and slowly looking up at me.

He smiles and I smile back in amusement. "Why are you crying, honey?" I ask and lean forth to kiss his tears away from his cheek. He closes his eyes but opens then once I step back, our hands still linked with each other.

"I'm just happy to be accepted by you finally," he says and chuckles, telling me that these are happy tears. I giggle and rub my thumb on the top of his hand. "I love you, Jimin."

"I love you the most, my Y/n. I'm yours and you're mine."

I nod to that he hugs me again, pressing a small kiss on my neck and I wrap my arms around his body. "I never thought I'll be proposed beside a pool." I comment but he laughs.

"Expect the unexpected when you're with Park Jimin. I was about to do this tomorrow at the candle light dinner but I wanted to do this to you tonight itself." He says and pulls back from the hug.

He picks up the box from the floor, along with his phone and turns it on. "Now pose," he instructs and my smile falls.

"Jimin, what? They are going to notice in the pictures!" I yell and he smirks. "Exactly what I want. Now keep your hands on your thigh. Let the world know that the hot Y/n belongs to Jimin. And he always belonged to hers." He says and I bite my lips nervously.

But after a while and few more pleadings, I give up on his cuteness and pose for the camera.

"Perfect! The ring and your sexy body will be a slap to the haters face!" He claims and I sigh, shaking my head. "Why are you taking revenge on random strangers on the internet, Jimin?" I complain and he scoffs.

"The same random strangers over whom you were crying earlier because they hated on you. Be real for a moment, jagi!" He scolds me and I twitch my lips.

"You really are an evil human," I tell him and he chuckles while clicking the picture of his own hand that shows the ring and then approaching me. "That's why an angelic human like you is standing with me right now." He drapes his arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer and clicking a few selfies with our rings on display.

"I'll select the pictures you're going to post next to others! Dare if you don't post good pictures I clicked just because you're afraid of the people!" He warns me and I laugh but nod anyways.

I don't know what he is going to do with this but I'm pretty sure this man always does something out of pocket.

I trust him enough to let him do whatever he wishes to.

Because in the end, I love him like crazy.

**********************

Jimin as a boyfriend ❌Jimin as a life partner ✅

Jimin as a life partner ✅