48

Jimin's POV

"Since we are going to Jeju Island, I'm gonna drive in Jeju," I tell Y/n, proudly. She is drinking Sprite from the straw while sitting at the table and smiles at me. Our luggage was ready beside us as we were sitting in the waiting area of the airport.

It's a dream that all men dream of, right? You know, driving an open car and taking my love in an open car with the wind blowing on our faces.

"But suddenly, why are we going to Jeju?" She asks, poking the straw in the glass.

"It's our hone— trip, a small trip together as a couple. JinHit arranged it for us." I tell her innocently.

"What are we going to do there?" She asks. "I don't know, maybe we're gonna do something else there. My album preparations have already started. I'm just going to rest for a while to ease out before the release." I admit to her honestly.

"I feel like we're not gonna just play in Jeju. Fishing?" She asks and I can't think of anything else but black pig every time 'Jeju' word comes out.

"It would be great if we can eat red tilefish. Riding an open car with the wind blows our hair. Tearing the black pig. You should tell the company what we want to do." I tell her, using my hands and she laughs at my actions.

"Tell me what you want and I'll grant it, jagi," I state with a cheeky grin as she looks at me with a wide smile, her face on her palms as I give her some time to think.

"Where are we going stay?" She asks and I shrug. "I don't know. Have you ever stayed in Jeju?"

She gives me a weird gaze. "Hey, aren't you the one who said you'll plan everything? I asked if you wanted my help but you refused! How am I supposed to know now?" She asks and she has a point.

I'm the dumb one.

"We should have a luxurious hotel or something," I suggest and she clasps her hands. "That's it."

"Well, I believe it's gonna be a luxurious day. To be honest, it has been such a busy month for us. That's why, I think it would be great if we can enjoy this healing trip." I mumble and she smiles at me.

I look at her hands on the table and place mine over hers, taking them in my grip. She looks at me softly, curling her fingers into mine to tighten our grip.

"Jagiya, you must be feeling great for just taking the flight with me," I say cockily and she presses her lips into a thin line, trying to pull her hand back but I don't let them get out of my grip. I start laughing at her and she looks at me, scrunching her nose, finding it cringey.

"Why would you say that?" She asks, amused at my statement but I look at her seriously. "You missed me, right?"

She scoffs but chuckles, cringing hard while I try to act like a romantic hero. "What about you?" She asks.

"You answer me, I asked you first."

"Ah, why me?" She whines and looks at me, our hands clasped together.  "Honestly, I missed you."

Park Jimin steps closer to the winning mark! His heart accelerates faster than a car's engine.

I shrink myself in the seat at her sweet reply. "So did I, Jagi." 

Not to brag but we are so sweet together.

"Really?" She asks with a toothy grin and I look at her with a fake hurt expression, "Do I not look like I'm saying the truth to you now?"

We both laughed at our cringe romantic behavior.

"I can't do it more than this." She says, shrinking in her seat like me and hugging her body. I laugh at our dorky couple acts that we do frequently. "But you really look brighter today. Like a girl." I compliment her and she flips her hair.