44

Jimin's POV

I wake up from the ringing of the phone as the sunlight through the hotel window makes my eyes squint. I reach for the phone on my bed and look at the caller ID.

Jagi ❤️

An instant smile lights up my face and I receive the call, thinking she misses me when we just spoke to each other a few hours ago. "Hey, jagi. Tell me. You can't sleep?" I ask her. "Jimin-ie~" she coos and I frown at her tone.

"Did you drink, baby?" I ask and she hums. "A lot. JungKook came by when I hung up on you." She fumbles upon her words but I feel my emotions drain.

"I see," I tell her blankly and she giggles. "Jimin, I can hear your face right now." She says and I bite my inner cheeks in annoyance.

"How can you hear someone's face, Y/n?" I ask, shutting my eyes in frustration and sitting up on the bed. "Aren't you jealous?" She asks while giggling and I fist my hand.

"Yes. I am," I admit.

"Don't be," she says and my eyes open. My brows furrow as I stare at the wall in front of me. "What?"

"Don't be jealous, honey. I'm not with Jungkook right now." She says that somewhat assures me but why is she saying this to me suddenly?

"I'm saying this to you because I don't want you to find out from others about my ex visiting me," she says that warms up my heart.

When I said that Y/n is the best thing that can happen to someone. I meant it. She never leaves a space for misunderstanding.

"Okay, jagi. But where are you?"

"You don't have to be jealous, Jimin-ssi. Ask me why," she insists but I hear some distinct voices from her side. "Where are you, Y/n?"

"Ask me why," she whines over the phone and I chuckle at her cuteness. I run my fingers through my hair to remove them from my face. "Why, my love?"

"Because I love my boyfriend."

My heart drops to my stomach and so does my phone from my hands. I cover my mouth with my hand with big eyes of shock.

Did she just say that?

Or someone might be pointing a gun at her temple and threatening her to say it.

Or it's just the alcohol hitting her.

I quickly hold up my phone and move it close to my mouth. "Hello, Y/n—"

My voice stops when I hear an elderly voice scolding her. I frown but suddenly I hear a thud and immediately panic. "Y/n? What the fuck? What was the noise? Hey! Jagi!" I yell through the phone.

"Hello?" I blink several times at the unknown elderly lady speaking through the phone. "Hello, ma'am."

"Y/n's boyfriend, right?" My eyes fly open at her query but I reply to it instantly. "Yes, ma'am."

"Oh, son. I'm the owner of the restaurant close to Y/n's building. My name is Choi Erica." She says and I recall her name instantly.

"I know you, Aunt Erica. I've heard from Y/n about you. But what happened to her? I heard a noise," I press and get down from the bed.

"Ah, she drank too much and fainted. Did you both argue? Why is she drinking so much?" She asks.

I don't know.

Is it because of Jungkook?

Or because of me?

Or to sort out her feelings?

Or get over the heaviness of her ex-boyfriend?

"Umm. . . Aunt Erica, keep an eye on her and I'll send someone over there to pick her up—"

"Oh son, don't worry about that. She will sleep in my house. My house is right behind my restaurant. Be rest assured," she tells me and I nod to that. "Thank you so much, Aunt Erica."

"Yeah, when you're back in Korea make sure to come here with Y/n. I'll prepare a delicious meal for you," she says but I hear someone mumbling behind her.

"Oh? I think she feels uncomfortable. It's so late anyways. I'll close the shop and bring her to my home. Take care, Jimin," she tells me politely and I smile at her tone. "You too, Aunt Erica. I'll surely visit your restaurant. Thanks for taking care of Y/n," I say and she hums before wishing me a small goodnight, probably not knowing that it's morning here.

I hang up on the call but still remember the sweet words Y/n confessed a while ago. I bite my lips and rock my hips, dancing to a rhythm in happiness.

I just wish she tells me about her feelings when she's sober too.

"Yes! God or whoever did this. Thank you! I love you! I promise to take care of Y/n forever! Just make sure I can keep her in my life," I squeal while looking at the ceiling and do a little victory dance until Jungkook's name comes to my mind. The smile fades and I furrow my eyebrows.

I quickly use my phone to call him and he receives it after a few rings. "Great time to call, Hyung." I hear him from the other side. I realise that he's also drunk from his tone.

"You don't sleep before early morning anyways," I whisper but hear him sniffing from the other side.

"What happened, Kook? Are you fine?" I ask, concern lacing in my voice. "I know her enough, Hyung. She must have called you by now and told you about my visit to her house already. Don't pretend," he cries out and I feel bad now for calling him.

"Why are you trying to get back to her and hurting both of you and her?" I reason but he scoffs. "Tell me, Hyung. Would you let her go?"

"It's not about letting go, Jungkook. It's about her choices. Whoever she chooses gets to stay with her. I don't want to fight with you over her," I tell him and sigh in irritation. "Fuck off! You both are selfish! I don't wanna talk to you!" He snarls and I hear glass breaking from the other side.

"Calm down, Jungkook. Stop drinking and go to sleep!" I state firmly, clenching my jaws. "Give me my Y/n back to me," he sobs and I shut my eyes to control my rage.

"Go to sleep, Jungkook," I press firmly but he stands on his ground. "Give my Y/n back to me, Park Jimin!"

"No fucking way, Jeon Jungkook. I found her after so many years. PI'll date her, marry her and grow old with her! Whoever comes between us will be eliminated! I won't let you fucking take her away from me! So stop digging your ass in our relationship and don't try to touch the glasses and hurt yourself! Just fucking go and sleep, you drunk ass bastard!"

With that I throw my phone across the room in anger and it hits the wall, dropping down to the floor with a loud thud echoing in the room.

Shit!

********************

Jimin is the scariest member after J-Hope when they get angry

Jimin is the scariest member after J-Hope when they get angry. Just a reminder~