56

Y/n's POV

I frown, rubbing my eyes and walking towards my door. I open it and my eyes widen when two strong arms engulf me in a bone crushing hug, nuzzling his face in my neck.

"I'm stressed, jagi."

I blink my eyes and rub his back, my arms wrapped around him as he pushes us back in the living room, closing the door behind him with his leg and taking off his shoes without letting me go. "What are you stressing about, Jimin-ie?" I ask as we sit on the couch.

He remains silent but I pull away from his hug and look into his eyes, cupping his cheeks. "I am here and if you'd let me help you, then I will make all the stress go away. Now, let me take care of you, honey." I whisper and kiss his lips.

He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me against his body. He bites my lower lips before pulling them slightly, opening my mouth to grant him access as he glides his tongue inside it.

When I push him back, losing my breath, he grabs my face, pulling back and nips at my cheek playfully before letting his teeth graze against my skin again.

"My new music album. I just finished everything but I don't know if people are going to like it or not." He says, pressing more kisses to my lips. "Of course, they're going to like it. I mean, there's no way they won't." I mumble in between the kisses and he grins, wrapping his arms around me as he starts to pepper kisses down my neck.

"You're a talented artist and anyone with half a brain can see that. You have nothing to worry about, I promise." I say but he doesn't say anything. In fact, he lets me praise him while moaning and whimpering as he takes full advantage of the moment and makes sure his mouth is occupied with something much, much more enjoyable. I blink several times but push him back slightly.

He stops kissing my skin and brushes my hair in an attempt to soothe me but I get an idea to help him. "Why don't I take a listen? I'm sure this album is going to be epic. I'm so proud of you, honey." I say cheerfully and he smiles.

"Sure thing. You can listen to it," he tells me and my eyes glimmer in excitement. "Really?" I raise my eyebrows. "Okay! I'd love to hear it actually. Is it on your phone or your laptop?" I ask, waiting patiently. "I'm really excited to hear it, Jimin-ie."

"It's on my phone. Wait." He tells me and takes his phone out to play me the songs and I wait patiently as the music plays, my eyes closing and my head tilting in appreciation. I couldn't help but smile as it plays, my expressions becoming increasingly more relaxed the longer I listen to his voice.

"That was...perfect."

I tell him instantly and his expression was that of someone who felt like they just stepped into a relaxed dream. The song was indeed beautiful. I could already tell that the song was going to be a hit.

"Honey," I call out and he tilts his head at me, "that was a masterpiece. Where did this all come from?" I ask he blushes. His cheeks turn pink and he giggles cutely.

"These are the changes of my feelings. My life before I met you versus what I feel after you." He explains with a smile, but it was a thoughtful one. "Wow, honey, those lyrics were incredible. You captured it perfectly." I assure him and he relaxes at my words.

"I'm so proud of you, Jimin. This song is going to be a hit. I can't wait for the whole world to hear it." He nuzzles me. "Are you sure they are going to like it? I'm trying this new music for the first time." He asks in concern.

"I know they're going to love it. I mean, I already do. And you know I'm always a good judge of music." I tell him with a smirk playing on my lips and hear him chuckle.