41***

Y/n's POV

Jimin smiles and removes his grip from my waist. He cups my face and looks into my eyes. "Just know that. I really love you. This is not a simple relationship experiment. Not a one time thing for me. I'll mean every single action tonight." He says and before I could reply he kisses my lips again.

Squeezing the sides of my waist, his hands move up and I feel his thumb brushing under my breast. I tug his hair with my fingers as he pushes me back, pinning me on the wall and turns me around, my back pressed against his chest.

The water runs down while we wildly explore each other's body and breathe heavily under the shower.

His hands roam all over my body, touching every inch of my curve until it cups my breasts. I moan but feel his lips on my neck. "I love you so much, jagi. So fucking much." He mumbles on my neck and massages my breast, pinching my hardened nipples once in a while.

I bite my lips but press my hands flat against the wall when I feel him biting my skin on my neck. He hums in satisfaction and I whimper softly when he brushes his fingers down my folds, the other one holding me by the waist. "Jimin, please."

"Please, what, jagi?"

I groan at the pent up sexual frustration that has built up in me for these years. I turn around suddenly and crash my lips against his. Feeling him smile in the kiss, he turns off the shower and glides his hands down my back, grabbing my ass and lifting me up.

Our naked bodies are pressed against each other, my legs wrapped around his waist and hands cupping his face as we kiss hungrily. He forces his tongue into my mouth, tilting his head to deepen the kiss.

My body shivers at the cold air once we exit the bathroom and enter the bedroom. But Jimin's body heat helps me recover as I feel our wet bodies landing on the soft mattress, none of us caring about it getting soaked.

Jimin breaks the kiss and moves his lips to my jaw, moving down to my neck, leaving love bites there and I squeak at the sensation. "Jimin, the marks—"

"Sorry but I've lost control, jagi." He mumbles while nibbling on my neck but brushes his lips down my collarbones, cleavage until it reaches my breast. He takes the right one in his mouth and I whine, fisting the bedsheet.

His tongue swirls around my nipple, sucking and biting it. I moan at the extreme pleasure filling my system but his mouth moves to the other breast giving it equal attention.

It feels like he's intentionally making this moment slow and teasingly longer. As if he's cherishing my body and making our time drag even more.

His lips glide down my stomach as he slowly tightens his hold on my waist until he places small kisses on my inner thighs. I gasp when his mouth lands on my centre but he releases my waist.

I moan loudly when he enters two fingers inside me while flicking my sensitive bud with his tongue. He pumps his fingers stretching me out but suddenly my eyes roll backwards in pleasure when he curls his fingers, hitting a certain spot.

"Ji— Jim— Ugh!"

"Fuck, Y/n. I know." He says, moving his mouth away as if he knows that he found my G-spot because he inserts another digit and stretches me out, curling his finger. I whimper under him but slowly open my eyes only to meet with his lustful ones.

He smiles but it turns into a smirk. I frown in confusion but understand when his thumb rubs circles on my clit. I squeeze my eyes shut but feel myself getting close.

"You're absolutely divine, my love. I should worship you. So fucking pretty under me. Breaking, wrecking and withering. Adorning my marks all over. You're so mine, Y/n. So fucking mine!" He growls and I moan, feeling myself at the edge. But before I could come undone, Jimin pulls his fingers back and I groan in frustration.

Opening my eyes to glare at the said man who walks over to the bathroom door and bends over to reach something from the floor. He grabs his pants, takes out a condom from his pocket. He stares at me, coming back and getting on the bed.  He rips the foil with his teeth and rolls down the latex down his huge length before grabbing my waist again and aligning it at my entrance.

He looks so sexy right now because of his motions on top of me that I feel myself being unfurled just by the sight.

I gulp because of the silent ambience but he smiles warmly and I notice his eyes sparkling. Is he crying? Why is he crying over having sex with me?

"I love you like crazy! I'll claim you like crazy tonight." He says and before I could speak something he inserts his cock. I scream but claw his arms, folding my knees but he bends forth, pressing his body against mine.

He waits for a while, letting me adjust to his huge cock before giving slow thrusts. He smooches me as we both moan into each other's mouth while he pumps in and out of me. His slow yet deep thrusts are pushing me over the edge.

Everything inside of me loosens and I feel tears rolling down my face at the immense pleasure I'm feeling. I feel like my heart is about to pound out of my chest and fall apart.

I'm deeply drowning in his soul. Stronger feelings than I have ever experienced in my entire life. I slowly open my eyes and look at Jimin's gaze already on me.

His eyes squint as I feel his smile against my lips which is spreading warmth across my chest.

"I am close." I whisper, pulling my face back. He holds my lower lip in between his and hums in satisfaction. He pecks me and breathes heavily as I feel his thrusts getting faster. "Whenever you feel like it, jagi." He says, indicating me to release when I'm ready.

I place my fingers on his back, digging my nails on it. He presses his lips together but closes his eyes, rocking his hips faster and after a few more thrusts I come undone. He keeps moving his hips, chasing his own high as I feel him gripping my waist and sitting up while slamming into me with sloppy thrusts. He rolls his eyes back and I feel his fingers digging deeper into my waist until he releases himself inside the condom.

Both of us pant and Jimin drops his body over mine playfully. He peppers my entire face and neck with small kisses and I smile in glee. He pulls out and sits up, on the bed to take off the rubber material. He walks towards the bathroom naked while I silently still try to catch my breath. But he returns with the box of wet wipes and I scoff at him.

He cleans us up but I feel soft at his care for me. He disposes the used wipes in the bin and walks back to me butt naked and drops down on the bed beside me, pulling the duvet over us. I chuckle when I feel him tickling my waist. He giggles with me before he cradles me in his arms and pulls me towards him.

"I love you so much, Y/n." He mumbles while I have my head in the crook of his neck, his arms around my body, hugging me tightly. I smile and press a kiss on his neck and he giggles. I feel so connected with him that I don't ever want this moment to end. I smile and wrap my arms around his waist before breathing against his neck, drifting off to sleep.

I love you too, Jimin.

**************

Holy water delivery is here 💦 please Stand under this shower to purify your soul 🚿 thank you so much