38

Jimin's POV

I groan and twist my body, slowly opening my eyes to the sound of the alarm that was ringing on my phone. I reach for it on my nightstand and turn it off.

I lay back on the bed and reach for the baby beside me. She has her body turned on the other side so I turn her over to me, hooking my arm under her thigh, making her leave the pillow in her legs and hands.

She whines and looks at me through her narrow slits of her eyes as I pull her to me by her waist and wrap her leg around my leg and bury my face in her chest. "You have to go to your agency?"

She hums in her sleep while hugging my shoulders. "Wake up then?" I tell her and she hums. I don't let her go and hear her soft breaths. I pepper kisses at the top of her cleavage and move upwards, earning soft whimpers from her.

Kissing her collarbones, neck and face, I press my lips over hers for a long time before pulling back and staring at her. She opens her eyes slightly but I rub her thighs gently.

She is wearing a tank top and shorts that we shopped the day before since I told her last night to be comfortable while she sleeps instead of feeling shy around me. "Good morning." She greets me in English and I smile at her.

"Good morning, Baby. I love you." I reply, knowing these English phrases and she opens her eyes while grinning at me. I pull my hair back slightly and she removes some of her hair away from her temple, rubbing her eyes.

"What is the time?" She asks and I stroke her arm, staring at her lovingly as she straightens her two pigtails back, still struggling to open her eyes. "It's 7. Come on. Wake up, jagi. We will be late. Quick!" I encourage her to wake up. But she doesn't respond.

I lift her up with my hands on her shoulders like weightlifting, my legs moving towards her pelvic girdles to hold her up. I saw this Acro yoga pose somewhere.

(☝️☝️☝️ But Jimin is holding her shoulders instead of her hands while her hands are grabbing his wrists over her shoulders)

Her eyes open wide and she looks down at me, the ends of her pigtails falling on my face. She glares down at me and tries to move but she's scared to fall down.

"Park Jimin! Stop playing with me like doll!" She screams, looking at me and I giggle but fold my elbows and knees to bring her upper body down slightly. I arch my neck and peck her lips.

She gives me a dangerous look and I laugh at her. "This is how you wake people up? Jimin! I'll kill you!" She yells but I lift her feather like body up again. She screams and then grits her teeth before releasing her hands from my wrist and pulling my hair.

"Put me down, idiot!" She curses and I groan while laughing loudly but carefully place her body above mine. She envelops her arms around my body protectively and I hug her.

She hits my chest and gets up from me, sitting up on the bed, moving forward to the edge of the bed. "Park Jimin, you're a crazy man!" She says and I laugh but sit up to place a kiss on her skin that's exposed on her back.

I see how the small hairs on her neck rises up and I smirk before kissing the side of her neck. "Exactly, baby. So fucking crazy for you. So love me back!" I whisper in her ears but she gets up from the bed and turns around, sticking get tongue out at me and grins before running towards the bathroom.

I smile to myself and ruffle my hair. I have a hair cut schedule today. I have a dermatologist schedule today as well. I bite my lips when something else strikes my mind. Wonder how my freshly dyed hair will fall against Y/n's skin when I-

"Jimin! Go and feed San instead of zoning out on the bed! I'm making breakfast!" Y/n yells, walking out of the bathroom and storms out of the bedroom. I flinch at her sudden scolding and clutch my chest in surprise.

"This woman is so scary sometimes! Damn!" I say, getting up from the bed and walking inside the bathroom to freshen up and then I'll go and feed San. It's at 8 AM anyway. Then I need to keep him at my brother's home before going for my schedules since no one will be at home today.

---------------------

Y/n's POV

I sit in the meeting room and look at Leon who's looking at us nervously.

Us?

I roll my eyes around the meeting room to see my fellow label mates.

Park Yury, Han Hyunmin, Lee Dongwook, Park Seojoon, Lee SoHyuk, Park Shinhye.

All of us are either models or actors. To be precise both. None of us are idols.

Park Yury is a Russian-Korean model. Han Hyunmin is Korean-Nigerian. The rest are all Korean. I'm the youngest among them and they treat me well like a baby here.

"I don't agree," Seojoon suggests and Shinhye joins, "Me too." They look at me and ask me to say something. I squint my eyes and look up at Leon. "Umm. . . I don't agree too. As they say."

He looks at me in a pleading manner but I press my lips and pass him an apologetic expression. "We don't have a choice though. Your relationship with Jimin was like a contract to seal the business deal, Y/n." Dongwook tells me.

"They used her!" Hyunmin snarls, slamming his fists on the desk but I sigh. "They didn't. Jimin and I are actually dating-"

"No, shit Sherlock, Y/n. We know you better. You've been in America for a few years. Korean netizens and people all over the world started to adore you a lot. JinHit will use you for clout from your fans. They are like that!" Yury explains and the others agree. I look up at Leon who shakes his head at me. "Did you sign the contract?" Seojoon asks him.

"We all have to go there in a few hours. Our headquarters will be shifted there. You guys will have separate quarters there." He says and I look down at the table. He signed it.

"JinHit will help us globally though. It's good for all of us. But still they will manage us from now onwards. No freedom." Shinhye says, thinking about it. "You will have freedom. Don't worry about it. I promise you." Leon assures. And Seojoon looks at us, raising an eyebrow and asks,

"So RB is now under JinHit? And they will control everything?"

**********************

What just happened? A filler chapter

What just happened? A filler chapter. Something steamy coming up soon.