47

Y/n's POV

I read the documents which Andrew made on my instructions. Biting my lips, I look up at the grey haired man who gives me a small smile and fixes his glasses.

He takes the classy black fountain pen out of his pocket and passes it to me. I accept it as he turns the pages over to reach the end. "You have to sign it here," he tells me, pointing his index finger over the line under which my name is printed.

Without any further questions, I scribble down my official signature on the mentioned space. I hand the pen back to him who takes it and looks at the signature approvingly. "It just needs the receiver's signature on it now," he remarks as he grabs his briefcase and stands up.

"Thank you, Mr. Andrew," I thank him but he shakes his head with a smile. "It's alright, Miss. Just give me a call if you want some other help." He tells her and turns to walk to the door.

He opens the door and flinches when he sees Jimin with his hands almost touching the doorbell. His eyes enlarge as he looks at Andrew but then watches me, blinking in confusion.

"Jimin," I call out and he gives me his attention and slowly smiles, waving his hands sweetly. "I just dropped by to bring you food," he says, looking at me and then at Andrew.

Andrew smiles at Jimin but then turns to face me. "Is he the other party?" He asks me in English. I nod at that. Jimin frowns when Andrew mentions 'party' that makes me almost laugh.

"I'm happy that you decided not to be alone anymore, Y/n. Take care and be happy. Call me if you need any help," he says in English and Jimin comes to my side, pointing his finger at me.

"Yeah. She is happy. Me, Park Jimin. Boyfriend," he says in broken English but with a proud grin and then wrapping his arm around my shoulder. I grin at him while Andrew chuckles at his response.

"You are a good man, Jimin-ssi. I'll take my leave," Andrew says in fluent Korean with a smirk that leaves Jimin's jaw hanging in shock before walking towards the elevator.

I laugh at Jimin's reaction but he points his finger in the direction where the elevator door closed on Andrew's face. "He knows Korean?" Jimin yells, throwing his hands holding the bag of food and I laugh.

"Come in, Jimin," I tell him and he silently gets inside, taking off his shoes and closing the door behind him. "Who was he? Why does it feel like he knows me?" He curiously asks, walking towards the dining table and keeping the bag of food there.

"Everyone knows you, Park Jimin." I say, rolling my eyes at him and grabbing the papers on the table.

"No, I mean it feels like he knows me personally. What are these?" Jimin asks and looks over my shoulder to peek at the papers. "How was your dance practice?" I ask instead, changing the topic.

He sighs and takes a seat on the chair. "Exhausting. Like always," he states and extends his hand for me to hold which I gladly accept. He slowly pulls me towards him and I land on his lap. He hugs my waist gently and nuzzles my neck, sniffing it and then kissing it right after.

"I missed you, jagi," he says and I hold his arm, my legs dangling on his side. "I missed you too," I reply but feel him taking his hand off my waist and moving it to the table.

He grabs the paper and I breathe deeply when he brings it close to his face to read it. "Jimin—"

"Shares transfer? What does that mean, Y/n?" He questions, knitting his eyebrows as he scans the documents that I made in Korean for him to read easily. "Jimin, I wanted to say this to you for a while but I don't find it important. And I trust you wholeheartedly now so I thought of giving this to you as a gift," I explain but he gives me a questioning look.