22

Y/n's POV

I grab the headphones from the ground and look at Jimin. "Mart. I need to buy some ramen."

"You ain't cooking at home?" I shake my head, wearing my mask and standing up while he does the same. "I have an exam the day after tomorrow. It's the last exam. Also, I cannot just spend hours cooking here."

"There are many easy yet filling meals at convenience stores other than just ramen." He tells me but I am growing impatient. I'm hungry.

"I don't know the others. I'll just cook ramen. Now move." I say and walk past him to run towards the elevator. "Hey, wait!"

He quickly gets inside the elevator and I press on the ground floor. "I'll be your ultimate Korean convenience store guide. Just like how you're my Michelin cuisine guide."

"How did you come here?" I ask him, ignoring his words and he frown. "How did I come—"

"Your manager dropped you? Uff, I have to explain so much." I exclaim, rubbing my forehead. "N-no. My Samchuly."

I tilt my head at him and he glares at me this time. "You call me dumb but then look at me in confusion. You don't know what Samchuly is?"

"Sounds like a Korean uncle name." His brows are still knitted together but he presses his lips, snorting and trying to control his laugh. "You can't control your tears so why are you controlling your laugh? And why are you laughing?" I ask him.

And he burst into laughter with his whole body, clapping his hands and moving forward as I pout at him. He places his hands on my hands and dips his head down, still chuckling. "Ah, why? Tell me, Jimin-ssi."

He move his hand forward, his palms now touching my back as he lifted his head to smile at me. "You're so cute. Samchuly is a famous bicycle brand. You don't know about them?" I open my mouth wide with my eyes and he nods.

Slowly, stroking my back, he quickly leans forward to place a deep long kiss on my forehead.

He pulls back and stares at me, a giggle shimmering his throat but I suck in a breath. "There's no one in the elevator then why did you kiss me?"

"Your cuteness deserves a little appreciation, my jagi." He says, eyes crinkly and I can tell he is able to hear the loud thuds of my heart.

The elevator door opens and I blink several times before plaming his chest to push him away. "Let's go. I have to study."

"Sure. Let's go." He says, smirking.

What's the smirk for?

"Do you have a mask?" He nods, taking it out and wearing it while I quickly move out from the elevator to stay away from him. "Wait! Y/n!"

Whenever he calls me by my name, I feel soft. Everyone calls me by that name but whenever he does that, now, I've been feeling different.

Stop thinking weird, Y/n.

He's just taking care of you because you're his girlfriend to the world. I nod to the thought but I feel my wrist being held from behind.

I turn to see Jimin sliding his hand, intertwining our fingers and walking forward. "I seriously need to hold you close to me to make you walk with me. You look like you're running a marathon." He says with an angry glare that I can see above his mask.

"Where's the Mart?"

"Down the street. The left corner." He nods while I put on my headphones around my neck and then pull my hoodie up to cover my head. Both of us walked towards the convenience store.

7eleven

I try to pick up a basket but Jimin beats me to it. I look at him with raised eyebrows and he crinkles his eyes, signalling that he's smiling.

"Any allergies?"

"Egg white, liquid milk and eggplant." He nods before walking across and me silently following him. He puts tons of cup ramen like buldak, neoguri, red pepper time noodles and several other ramen types; cream breads, Yakgwa cookies, grilled sausage skewers, lunch boxes with pork cutlets, chicken and other side dishes; kimchi fried rice wrapped with a slice ham, chop chop fried rice, cans of Sprite . . .

"Erm. . . let me bring you a trolley." I tell him and he looks at me with shiny eyes and then at the overflowing basket, nodding. I quickly walk over to the front of the store and grab a trolley back to him as his shopping continued.

Yeopki Tteokbokki flavoured potato chips, rice topped with spam, basil buldak udon, Baek Jong won't Get Jjambbong, cup Tteokbokki, Achim Haetsal black rice beverage, cans of Fanta and dozens of jelly packs and ice creams of various flavours.

"Jimin-ssi, let's go, you're buying the whole store." I whisper, pulling him by the jacket but he keeps putting the items. "Wait. I need the highball." He says before reaching out for the yellow can and putting three of them in the trolley.

He exhales deeply and looks at me. "It's good for them if we buy more. I'm going to tell you how to eat all of this." He says and I shut my eyes, shaking my head in frustration when I hear him giggle before pushing the cart towards the counter.

The cashier rings up all the items slowly as I feel tired. I want to sleep. I place my head on Jimin's arm and feel him instantly holding the side of my head with his big hand.

"Are you alright?" I nod on his arm and he strokes my hair with his palm gently. "It's 65951 won, sir. Do you have a coupon?"

"Yes, I have." He says, pulling his hand away from my head and I look up at him as he passes it to the cashier. I smile, "You keep coupons?"

He turns to glance at me. "Don't every human do?"

"But you are a celeb." I whisper to him. "I said 'human' so the celeb is a human too."

"Do you want reward points, sir?" The cashier asks and he glances at her. "Yes, of course."

He takes out his phone and is about to scan the code but I hold his arm. "I will pay for this." I tell him frantically but he shakes his head, unlocking his phone and scanning the code.

"But—"

"Shh. . . Don't argue with me." He says with a stern voice and I see the cashier putting the items in the bag. "Thank you for using 7eleven."

"Thank you," Jimin says, taking the bags from her, walking away but I take out an ice-cream bar from it and turn back to the cashier.

"Thank you for your hard work." I tell her, giving her the ice-cream bar and she smiles, bowing at me before taking it from me. "Thank you, ma'am."

I shake my head telling her that's it's nothing and smile before turning back to see Jimin already looking at me with smiling eyes. I jog up to him and he wraps an arm around my figure, his palm over my shoulder as he pats it before saying,

"You really are an angel, jagi."

*******************

When someone calls me Jagi ❌

When Bangtan calls me Jagi ✅