57

Y/n's POV

I enter Jin's room and watch him greet me politely with a smile, asking me to take a seat. I smile back and take a seat in front of him. "You wished to stop taking up modeling gigs, Y/n. Why so?" He asks.

That's right. 

Modeling and acting have been stressful. Awards and fame were fine, but I realized after three years this wasn't what I wanted. Jungkook was the sole reason for me to come to this industry. I never wanted to. Now, he is gone from my life so I don't think I should do something I don't enjoy to prove to him something. I have done enough. I am planning and working on writing a cookbook and happily managing a food blog.

"I am focusing on something more. I wasn't into modeling either way." I tell him and he hums, taking out a stack of papers. "Here's the agency contract termination papers. You can sign it. Your lawyer had informed you about the content of this, right?" He asks and I nod, pressing my lips with a small smile, playing on my lips. I sign the documents and he takes them back.

I informed Jimin about this too. He told me to do what makes me happy and encouraged me to cook more. He helps me by clicking pictures and tasting my recipes.

"And yes, how can I forget? I want you to sign these too," Jin says and I frown when he takes out another stack of papers. He slides them to me. I read them slowly, my eyes widening in shock as my eyes trail down to every line. "What is this?" I croak out, looking back at Jin in surprise.

"It's been 18 months since you signed the dating contract with Jimin so now it's getting terminated according to the terms. I want to be assured that you won't be close to Jimin anymore," he says firmly. I look up at him. Shaking my head with a deep exhale, I push the documents back to him.

"We are dating in real life. It's not a contract relationship anymore. I am sorry," I tell him and decide to stand up. "This is for both of your good, Y/n. Break up with him-" I show him the ring on my finger. His eyes widen. He stares at me in shock and blinks several times.

"Both of you are engaged?" I nod to him, fuming in anger internally, and pull my hand back. "But you shouldn't be." He says and I glare at him.

"And who are you to say that, Jin?" I ask him, maintaining my composure. He sighs and shakes his head in frustration. "I don't want you both to break up, Y/n. But the fans are getting mad at Jimin. He released an album and gained recognition all over and I thought that people would be more interested in him knowing that he is a lovable boyfriend. But as days go by, I realize that things are going south."

"What happened?" I ask, looking down at my lap, and fiddling with the ring on my finger. "The fans were hating under your comments in the beginning so we had your comments turned off. But now the agency is facing all the backlash." He tells me and I feel my eyes dampen with tears that I am holding back.

"Sorry, Jin, but I love Jimin very much. I can't just break up with him like that. I don't want to cause any trouble to your agency, but I also don't want to leave Jimin. I know, it's a tough situation, but I just can't do it, Jin." I state firmly but he keeps pressing on it, "But you don't understand, Y/n. He's an actor and a superstar. Dating is fine but his fans will be mad at him for having a fiance."

"I understand, Jin, but it doesn't change my answer. It would be a shame to break such a strong bond of ours. Besides, a few fans that don't like him having a fiance is not a good enough reason, in my opinion, to end a relationship." I inform him and he glares at me, pushing the documents back to me, "Break up with him."

"Jin, I could never do such a thing. Please don't ask it of me. If I break up with Jimin, not only he but I, too, would be disappointed. I don't want to end this relationship, Jin. I love Jimin too much to do that." I say and he clicks his tongue in annoyance, taking out a chequebook from his drawer. I furrow my brows but he grabs the pen and continues to sign it.