60

Jimin's POV

The tyres of my car screech in the parking lot of Y/n's building. I don't care about anything else but just unbuckle my seatbelt while opening the door of my car and jumping out of it.

My heart is beating at a tremendous pace but I run towards the elevator. I press on the button and it shows that the elevator will be coming soon.

Getting impatient, I just turn towards the stairs and use them up till the fourteenth floor to reach her unit. I press on the passcode to her unit but it beeps.

I try to catch my breath, panting after running so much but I press on the code once again but the access gets denied. I furrow my eyebrows but realise that she changed it so that I cannot enter. I press on the doorbell and bang on the door aggressively.

"Y/n! Open up! Please!" I yell, banging on the door but I gasp when I hear a loud thud and glass breaking from the other side. My eyes widen at that. I move back and try to kick on the lock of the door to break it.

"Y/n, I swear to God, if I see a single scratch on you, I'll kill myself! Open the fucking door!" I scream while kicking but nothing happens. I pull my hair back in frustration and hit the door with my upper arm. "Y/n! Open the goddam door! Jagi!"

But no response.

"Y/n!" I yell, stepping back towards the wall and glaring at the door. I pant while looking at it, my arm facing the door as I rush towards it from my side to break it with force. I shout in anger but suddenly squeak in surprise once the door opens abruptly.

I get inside her apartment, slipping on the floor but fall to the ground, hitting my arm and butt to the ground in the process. "What the hell!" I curse while rubbing my behind and look at Y/n who's staring down at me blankly.

I turn around and look at the broken wine bottle next to the dining table and more bottles on the table. My heart breaks as I turn back to stare at her state. Her nose is red, eyes are burning and I could see the dampness over her face. She has been crying.

All because of me.

I quickly stand up and move forth to hug her, pulling her against my body, wrapping my arms around her waist. She fists my shirt and sobs in my embrace. "Jimin, why did you lie to me?" She cries, aching my heart even more.

I sob with her, digging my face in her neck, letting my warm tears soak the side of her hair. "I didn't lie to you, jagi. I just hid it from you. Please let me explain everything." I croak, pushing us back to the couch, still in my shoes.

But she shoves me back. "Explain what? So that you lie to me again? I fought with them for an hour, Jimin. I trusted you but with all the proof, I- Why would you use me for fame?" She asks and I lose it. My blood boils at her question. I grab her by the waist, lifting her from the ground and throwing her to the couch.

Her eyes widen but I hover above her, straddling her as I grab her by her chin, raising her face to mine. I lean down, my thumb rubbing her lower lip. She stares at me with hooded eyes and the atmosphere turns steamy.

"Stop it, Y/n. Using you? You can joke about other things but I'll never let you make fun of my love for you. Please, never do that!" I whisper, brushing my lips against hers.

She grabs my wrist, that was holding her chin, pulling it away but we continue to breathe into each other's mouth. I can smell the alcohol from her mouth, my inner demons asking me to taste it from there so I smooch her but feel her laughing in the kiss.

Frowning in confusion, I pull my face back and look at her. She lets out a throaty chuckle as I see the tears falling down from the corner of her eyes. My heart stings at her condition but I blink rapidly, crying myself because I'm the one responsible for her condition.