19

Jimin's POV

"This is your solution?" I ask when Y/n raises her hand holding a glass bottle while I look at her in shock. "Yes, it is."

"Today is my last day on earth," I comment, plopping back dramatically on the couch, and throwing my head back. "Hey, don't you trust me?"

"I do but this is–"

"Then just trust the process." She says and holds my wrist. I stare at her but frown when I hear a violin playing and bells ringing, "Isn't your wall soundproof?"

She frowns at me while looking for something in the chest of drawers. "It is. Why are you asking as if we will do something R-rated?"

I start coughing vigorously at her remark. I cover my mouth with the back of my hand but look at her in horror.

Kim Y/n is really ahead of her time. She knows what they should know about stuff.

Wait-

She had a boyfriend. That too, the sexiest, Jeon Jungkook. Makes sense that she knows.

"Shut up. Can't you hear the sound of the bells jingling?" I ask her but she looks at me in irritation. "I clearly don't remember giving you alcohol. How are you drunk?"

"No, but your neighbor is playing romantic wedding bells next door—"

"Jimin-ssi, there is no one else on this floor besides me. The apartments in this building are mostly owned by people who live abroad. What is wrong with you?" She asks, approaching me and I can feel my heart accelerating.

What is happening?

Is there a ghost in this apartment?

"And if you think that there's a ghost in this apartment then you're wrong because I have been living here ever since I shifted to Seoul. And I have never felt any presence."

My eyes widen when she looks down at me while towering over my sitting figure on the couch. "Sit on the floor, Oppa." Warmth spreads across my chest when she calls me like that.

What the hell?

Is this a romantic movie?

What is happening—

"Park Jimin!" 

I look at her with wide eyes as she shakes my body. I gulp the thick lump of saliva in my throat before sitting down on the floor. She sits on the couch, moving behind me with folded legs, and holds the sides of my head with her palms. "I'm giving you a scalp massage. You'll feel comfortable and relaxed."

I do feel relaxed.

Even before she started the massage.

But because of her touch.

Fuck!

This is not good.

She pours a few drops of oil into her palm and then applies it all over the tips of her fingers before running her fingers through my scalp between my hair.

Shit.

I squeeze my eyes shut and whimper when she rubs the tips of her fingers along my scalp, my lips curving up at the sensation. I am squirming under her like a shy anime girl with my hands under my thigh. I am enjoying this.

Us.

Our time.

Until an immense pain surfaces through my scalp. "What the fuck? Why are you pulling my hair!" I roar, twisting my neck to glare at the girl while she is gritting her teeth. "Sit still, Jimin-ssi. Or else I'll slap you." She warns and I pout. "But I can't stop myself from doing that. It feels so good."