11

(★BREAKING) Park Jimin And Kim Y/n Are Confirmed To Be Dating

According to an exclusive report from Dispatch, on March 14, which is known as White Day in Korea where traditionally, a male gifts a female, the two enjoyed a chocolate date in the Busan, in Jimin's family cafe.

Jimin's Instagram story and Y/n's Instagram posts on the same day were the starting point of the rumours. People started to get suspicious and then a fan came up to indeed claim that they saw both of them in the cafe at the same time.

Park Jimin and Kim Y/n started getting interested in each other during their time working on "Love is a Business". There were only a few scenes where both actors were in the same shot but their chemistry was a hot topic of the town. By the end of filming for Love is a Business, the two became very close. Dispatch believes that the two became very close with each other starting with a workshop for Love is a Business that was held in the summer of 2022.

The two share many similarities, from acting, singing, and even fashion. They are continuing to meet each other with good feelings.

Both Jimin's agency JinHit Entertainment and Y/n’s agency RB Label confirmed Jimin and Y/n’s relationship with their respective statements.

The two are close colleagues in the industry and are getting to know each other now with good feelings.
— JinHit Entertainment (Park Jimin’s agency)

Park Jimin and Kim Y/n are carefully getting to know each other with good feelings. We would appreciate it if you would watch over them warmly.
— RB Label (Y/n’s agency)

Congratulations to the couple!”

Y/n's POV

I nervously enter the JinHit building where my manager brought me to. I walk over to the elevator with my manager following me but her phone rings. Both of us stop in front of the elevator and she takes her phone out, looking at me for permission.

I nod at her and she walks away. I gulp hard and the elevator door opens. I blink several times, recalling which floor Leon mentioned in the message and get inside the elevator. I press on the fifteenth floor button and the steel door closes but a tattooed hand stops it in the middle, causing it to open again.

I frown in confusion but my eyes widen when the door opens completely revealing the familiar human in front of me. He smiles at me and enters the elevator while I step back awkwardly, pressing my back against the wall and avoiding his gaze.

"Y/n, you came here for me, right?" He asks and I take a deep breath, shutting my eyes in frustration when I feel him close to me. So close that his breath is hitting my forehead. I look up into his eyes as they shine while watching me when I notice that the elevator door has closed by itself. I press my hands on his chest and push him back gently to create some distance between us.

"I didn't, Jungkook. The world doesn't revolve around you."

He scoffs but moves closer to me but I turn my face away from him. His breath hits the side of my face but I can hear his thrumming heart that echoes in this elevator. "You aren't dating him. I know it. I just read the article and this doesn't make sense. Jimin Hyung isn't even your type—"

I push him away and glare at him. "Do you think I'll be stuck with my feelings for you forever? I need to move on—"

"I know Jimin Hyung! I know you more than him too! I know both of you! Both of you aren't suitable for each other," Jungkook states, taking small steps to approach me. I snort at his snarky remarks and roll my eyes. "Who are you to decide that? You were the one who left me, Jungkook. Don't be like this," I remind him and his eyes soften.

The next thing I know is that I'm pulled into a bone-crushing hug by him, his arms engulfing my frame and I furrow my eyebrows. His warmth still feels the same but I don't feel anything for him in my heart. Not anymore. Not after everything I've been through.

I was dedicated to him. But he played with my trust. He ran after fame. He broke up with me, telling me that I would ruin his reputation. Screamed at my face that I would never understand the limitations of being a celebrity. So I became one. Maybe not as popular as him.

But enough to know that he was wrong.

I can feel my eyes stinging with tears but I closed them, holding them in because Jungkook ain't worth my tears. Not after treating me like shit. I really did everything for him for five years of our relationship. I supported him during his trainee period, helped him with every high school work while he was busy practising, showered him with love but still he cheated on me.

I loved him a lot to let him go so I forgave him several times. But in the end, he was the one who ended things between us after he debuted as a soloist. I tried to reason with him but he shut me out.

So I was determined to show him that I can be in the limelight as him. I never liked being an actor or model but I forced myself to become one to show Jungkook that I can do it too. I'm capable of it. I know the drama created a lot of buzz in the city and my modelling projects were super successful too. But I never expected to meet Jungkook in these circumstances.

Not after being caught in a dating scandal with his Label mate.

With his name being said, the elevator seems to halt and my eyes opened. The floor screen reads the 5th floor. "Come back to me, Y/n," Jungkook mumbles, holding me tightly in his grip and the door slides open, my eyes meeting with the shocked pair of orbs of the familiar man who notices us in this situation.

Park Jimin.

****************

Don't worry. JungKook won't be a bad character in this book. There won't be any villains in this book. But I didn't say that there won't be any problems in this book. 😎