8

Jimin's POV

"Look at the reviews! This drama is trending this week too!" Ryu shows me the tablet and I nod after seeing the ratings. "Especially, the interview! Netflix one. People really loved it a lot. Everyone is in love with Y/n," he says and I smile at his words.

"She's lovable anyways," I whisper and focus on my meal. It's been four months and I've filmed a few more scenes with Y/n. I tried to be professional and not be a creep but made sure to make her comfortable around me.

After this break, we will film the last scene where the four of us will walk towards the camera together, like an ending segment. The shooting is officially ending and I cannot deny the fact that every time I watch Y/n I cannot help but ooze out my heart for her. I wish I could tell her about my feelings but I'm still not sure about it so I'll hold back.

"People really liked all of your scenes with her too! They say she's good in chemistry with both the male leads and even the female lead! This is so funny!" Ryu says and I look at him. "What is funny?" I ask and he shows me the tablet.

"They are shipping Hyunjin with her and Suzy with her too!" He says and I scoff but continue eating. "I can't with these fans. They can't even ship me with her," I mumble the last line lowly and watch if Ryu paid attention to me but he didn't. I smile and continue chewing my food.

"This is going to be the last scene and then we will go for dinner together," the director announces and I stand beside Y/n. "Hello, Jimin-ssi," she says and I flinch but bow at her politely.

"Hello, Y/n," I say with a smile and she gives me a toothy grin. This is the first time she's genuinely smiling at me and I wonder why she's so cheerful. "Today's the last day of shooting." She says and my smile drops. That's why she's so happy. I snort and look away from her.

It means I won't be able to see her anymore until we are in the same project together. She does modelling but that too rarely. I pout and turn to Suzy who joins us along with Hyunjin who has a sad face.

"I'll miss you guys so much." He says and moves in to hug Y/n. She scrunches her nose in irritation but pats his back while nervously smiling at me and Suzy while we chuckle at this dramatic boy. He's really like a good human.

"Cheers!" All of us clink our glasses and Y/n turns to the side, hiding her face beside me to drink the alcohol to show her respect to the elders in the table. Hyunjin does the same too. The director shakes his hand. "It's alright. You don't have to do that in front of me. Just be comfortable."

I managed to grab a seat beside Y/n in the restaurant we are having a farewell dinner right now. Suzy on the other side beside the director and Hyunjin beside Y/n. The staff and other actors following down the joined tables. I notice Y/n's cheeks tinting red but she cutely blinks and tries to reach for the chopsticks. I help her and she looks at me, smiling sweetly.

"Thank you, Jimin-ssi," she thanks me before taking the chopsticks, brushing her fingers along mine without paying attention but I do. I look at her waiting for the meat to be grilled with a small pout. The alcohol probably hit her by now, judging by her eyes and flushed skin.

Just when she tries to pick a piece of meat, someone beats her to it but she quickly shoves her chopsticks inside her mouth without complaining about it. This continues for two more times but she still doesn't say a single word. Kind girl.

But her kindness will lead to her going back home with an empty stomach so this time, I grab the silver tongs and grill a big piece of meat. I use the scissors and bring the piece of meat to her plate. She giggles and looks at me sweetly while I ignore her stare and control my heart from exploding, dividing the meat into bite sized pieces for her to eat.

"Thank you, Jimin Oppa."

My hands stop its action but I still don't look at her. This woman is drunk. I blink my eyes but bring the rest of the meat to serve myself. I try to peek around to see if someone heard us but they are more drunk and enjoying themselves without paying much attention to us. I'm glad.

I pour some more Soju into my glass and chug it down my throat to calm my racing heart down and take some meat for the crunchiness with the alcohol. I turn to peek at Y/n who is silently chewing on the last pieces of meat on her plate while having her face on her palm, her elbow rested on the table. She glances at me and smiles slightly but turns away.

She's so adorable.

I take my phone out and read messages from Ryu asking me if I need a ride back home if I'm drunk but I tell him that I'll take a cab. I feel a tug on my jeans jacket and I turn to look at the red cheeks girl, eyeing me. "Oppa," she calls out and I sigh before locking my phone and turning to her. "Yes, little girl?"

She keeps some fried chicken pieces on my plate and I look at her in confusion. "Thank you for grilling me meat." She chimes cutely and turns back to Hyunjin who is telling the other cast about his adventure in Jeju. I look down at the chicken pieces and then at her glittering eyes that seem to be interested by the Jeju story being narrated by Hyunjin.

My lips curve up and I instantly use my chopsticks to dig into the chicken that she gave me. But something pops in my mind so I shift close to her and nudge her shoulder. "Y/n," she turns to me with a raised brow, munching on something. "How will you go back home? Do you have your manager with you?" She nods and I sit back at her answer, relieved that she won't have to rely on the cab this late at night.

"Why did you ask? Do you want a ride?" She asks and I look at her in shock. "Will your manager allow me—"

"No." She replies instantly and turns back to Hyunjin. My jaws drop and I scoff at her. She's really something. I continue to drink while enjoying looking at Y/n listening to other stories with her sparkly eyes. I smile at her secretly and watch her struggle to hold her chopsticks because she's that drunk.

"Cute."

*******************

Why did the vegetables call the cucumber dirty?

Because it is cu-cum-ber. 🎤